PDA

View Full Version : Arg anoying song on the radio!

DJFyrewolf36
09-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Anyone ever hear an anoying song on the radio and then get it stuck in your head? Grrr the song How Bizare came on the radio a bit ago and now I can't get it out of my head!!! This song is soooo anoying!!!

Sorry for the rant :p Just wondering if Im the only nut here lol

CountryWolf07
09-23-2004, 04:56 PM
It happens..

LOL..

I got "Days Go By" stuck in my head... but I LIKE that song.. it's by Keith Urban..

DJFyrewolf36
09-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
It happens..

LOL..

I got "Days Go By" stuck in my head... but I LIKE that song.. it's by Keith Urban..

I happen to like that song too :D

PJ's Mom
09-23-2004, 05:44 PM
How Bizarre. How Bizarre.

:D

DJFyrewolf36
09-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Don't make the insanity worse PJs Mom! :D

lizzielou742
09-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Now I'm gonna have it in MY head!!

I have had this in my head all day:

"Dip it low, pick it up slow..."

:rolleyes:

Pam
09-23-2004, 07:29 PM
I have had Suds in the Bucket, the Sara Evans song, in my head for days now. :)

She left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hangin' out on the line! ;) (Now it's probably in your head too! MUUUAAAHHH!)

PJ's Mom
09-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Don't make the insanity worse PJs Mom! :D

um...

:D

CountryWolf07
09-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Pam
I have had Suds in the Bucket, the Sara Evans song, in my head for days now. :)

She left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hangin' out on the line! ;) (Now it's probably in your head too! MUUUAAAHHH!)

LOL!:D

CountryWolf07
09-23-2004, 09:12 PM
'Cause days go by
So take them by the hand
And in your mind
Take them by the hand
And live your life
Take them by your hand
Don't let your life fly by
Come on
Come on now
Don't you know the days go by..

La la la la la..

Twisterdog
09-23-2004, 10:39 PM
.. it's by Keith Urban..

I've never heard that song, I don't listen to country. But I did happen to see his CD in the store ... and DANG, he is pretty hot! ;)

I watched Lord of the Rings the other day (speaking of HOT men, OMG!!), and ever since then I have had one line of this old Led Zeppelin song in my head .... "And in the depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum, the evil one, crept up and snuck away with her." I don't even remember which song it is. It's definately bugging me though!

micki76
09-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
I've never heard that song, I don't listen to country. But I did happen to see his CD in the store ... and DANG, he is pretty hot! ;)

I watched Lord of the Rings the other day (speaking of HOT men, OMG!!), and ever since then I have had one line of this old Led Zeppelin song in my head .... "And in the depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum, the evil one, crept up and snuck away with her." I don't even remember which song it is. It's definately bugging me though!

"Ramble On"

wolfie
09-23-2004, 11:26 PM

My sister sings that song all the time! Drives me crazy.... :p Argh, now it's going to be in my head forever

Pam
09-24-2004, 06:36 AM
LOL!:D

Actually I really like the song Suds in the Bucket. The problem is that the tune and lyrics are so darn cute that I keep singing it to myself. Good thing I'm not singing it out loud. That could clear a room! LOL!

Tonya
09-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Oh, no! Whenever I hear that song, it gets stuck in my head too. It's catchy in a way, yet I hate it. lol.

nibblets
09-24-2004, 01:12 PM
on the way in to work today they played this cheesy little song on the radio called 'The Love in Your Underpants'. I hate the song, and when they have played it in the past I turn it off. Today I didn't turn it off and the the stinkin' thing has been playing in my head all day....I think may have to be committed soon if it does not stop.

Twisterdog
09-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by micki76
"Ramble On"

AAARRRRRGGGGG!!!! Thanks ever so much Micki ... now I can have the entire song stuck in my head, instead of just one line!

*sobs* Please make it stop!

My sister sings that song all the time! Drives me crazy.... Argh, now it's going to be in my head forever

Sorry. :o Want me to save you a spot in my padded room?

....*sings * ....

"Ramble On,
And now's the time, the time is now
To sing my song.
I'm goin' 'round the world,
I got to find my girl, on my way.
I've been this way ten years to the day, Ramble On,
Gotta find the queen of all my dreams."

AAARRRRRRGGGGG.......

GoldenRetrLuver
09-24-2004, 08:27 PM
I have had the same song stuck in my head for DAYS.

It's "Pieces of Me" by Ashlee Simpson. This song is played SO often on the radio.. and when you hear it, you won't be able to get rid of it. It's driving me INSANE! Argh..

micki76
09-24-2004, 09:41 PM
AAARRRRRGGGGG!!!! Thanks ever so much Micki ... now I can have the entire song stuck in my head, instead of just one line!

*sobs* Please make it stop!

Look, you brought it up and got it stuck in my head! :p

(I've listended to Led Zeppelin ll about 20 times since then, too! ;))

Twisterdog
09-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Look, you brought it up and got it stuck in my head! :p

(I've listended to Led Zeppelin ll about 20 times since then, too! ;))

*snort* Sorry. We have tortured each other now. Pet Talk's own Sadist/Masochists right here, ladies and gentlemen.

Naw .... I don't have OCD, not at all.

*sings* .... "And in the depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair. But Gollum, the evil one, crept up and snuck away with her."

DJFyrewolf36
09-25-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Now I'm gonna have it in MY head!!

I have had this in my head all day:

"Dip it low, pick it up slow..."

:rolleyes:

That song is soooooooo gross! :P lol Now I have it stuck in my head!