PDA

View Full Version : QueenScoopalot!!!

aguu
09-23-2004, 01:43 PM
How is little Birdie doing??
He has been in my thoughts and prayers since your first post on him (I just wasn't able to post myslef) PRETTY PLEASE - An upddy date!?

QueenScoopalot
09-23-2004, 03:25 PM
Birdie's not doing bad at all! He's a bit on the naked side (he managed to overgroom his fur off his chest & legs) but he's turning into a bit of a butterball bird! He's very fussy about what he will and will not eat, and so far it's only Whiskas Bits O Beef and chicken livers. :rolleyes: I tell him as I pop open different types of wet food, that he shouldn't be so fussy seeing as he was almost dead a few weeks ago! He justs looks up at me and purrs, and gives me a drooly little noserub LOL! I'm trying different ways of playing with him to see if he'll start using his tongue, and it's so far not working. He loves the fur covered mice, and has drooled all over the two he has with him. :D He is such a sweet little boy! I'll take pics when he isn't so naked looking! ;)

aguu
09-23-2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks so much for the update!!
Gosh, I really hope his tongue will work again. Please give that sweet, special boy lots of kisses for me!!

QueenScoopalot
09-24-2004, 11:58 AM
I'll give him ooodles of kisses just for you (and me too LOL)! He loves to be kissed anyway. :D