PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fall/Spring equinox everyone.

catland
09-23-2004, 11:04 AM
oops - missed this by a day - but its that time again when us northerners begin our trek into winter and our southern members are seeing the first signs of spring.

I'm starting to get Halloween and other fall events on my brain. How about you?

Samantha Puppy
09-23-2004, 11:15 AM
Got my fall scented candles (apple, harvest, etc. from Yankee Candles) out, as well as the few fall-type decorations I have. I'm ready for autumn... and winter too! Tired of the warm weather.

PJ's Mom
09-23-2004, 11:36 AM
You guys are having cool weather? :(

It's supposed to be 90 here today. I'm trying to put off getting ym fall stuff out until it gets cooler, but that may never happen. ;)

ramanth
09-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Happy Mabon! :D

carole
09-23-2004, 05:50 PM
It is supposed to be spring in NZ, but it is awful weather, we have those equinox winds, it is cold, and wet, with sunny spells, I can only wish for it to warm up soon, we have all been sick in my household, the change of season always brings with it those nasty bugs, ROLL ON SUMMER please, we had no summer to speak of last year, so here's hoping.

bluekat
09-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Wow summer went by unbelievingly fast:( Doesn't feel like its over yet..*sighs*

Well, not really anything planned:P We're starting to get colder weather here...but not everyday. Sometimes its still hot and sometimes its cold lol

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-23-2004, 06:22 PM
I HATE cold weather! I can't believe summer is over, it already snowed here in some parts of the city. I think that was on Monday. Calgary always seems to get such loooooooong winters, they start in mid-October usually and don't end until May! We do get chinooks though so sometimes it's really warm here during the winter but not often.

chrissycat21
09-23-2004, 07:07 PM
I wish fall would come already! Well, Fall has, but not fall weather! It hit 85 today (or higher :eek: )