PDA

View Full Version : Dear life with the furry kind - Who took my computer chair?

DJFyrewolf36
09-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Remus has discovered a new toy. The material on my office chair at home is of a similar type to scratching posts (and luckily, just as durable!) He loves to run down the hall and leap on to the chair, causing it to spin. Sometimes he gets the urge to scratch while Im sitting on the chair! This is what usually happens:

Type type type *clickty click*

Scratch scratch

What the? *Examines computer* the noise is not coming from there...

Suddenly...

HEY, who just pulled my hair?

"Soooorry meowme, if I look cute will you forgive me?"

:rolleyes:

As you can see, the chair is also his favorite spot to sleep
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/The%20Nerd%20Crew/Kissmypaw.jpg

Making it somewhat difficult to work on my computer! Although now we've come to an understanding, I can use the chair so long as he can nap on my lap while Im there (providing pleanty of scritches of course!)

kt_luvs_kitties
09-23-2004, 11:46 AM
awww Remus, dont you look so handsome in your favorite chair? Now you better share with your mommy, because she needs to use it too. And wouldn't you rather have a nice warm lap to sit on instead of a semi-comfortable chair?:D you remind me of my Hannah-always stealing my computer chair, but it is wood with a lil cover over it, so that just can't be comfortable, but she sure does fight with me over it!
Be good Remus, you are so very sweet. *cuddle cuddle* Have a nice day!

RICHARD
09-23-2004, 06:45 PM
That shows what loving, warm and cuddly creatures cats are...

I'd never curl up in my chair.......God and I know what has gone on there!!:eek:

catnapper
09-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Silly Remus!

There is a test known as a Wyzenbeck test... where they test how many times you can rub the fabric before it starts coming apart... usually you want something over 10,000 DB (or Double Rubs) for durability..... only in your case, I think your chair must have 10,000 RR (Remus Rubs) :D

kimlovescats
09-23-2004, 07:17 PM
How cute! ;)

jazzcat
09-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Wow, Remus is getting big!

He's sounds like a blast to have around. Makes me miss those kitten/teenage moments.

catmandu
09-24-2004, 08:51 AM
You see how Cats,can double,the value of everything! What was once,just a Chair,is a Cat Aerobic Work Out Tool!

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 09:44 AM
Oh he IS getting big! *kissie* on the royal sceptre, Remus! :D

DJFyrewolf36
09-24-2004, 10:34 PM
Remus gives a big MEEEEEOOOOOOOWWW to all of his fans! :D

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 06:59 AM
Remus what happened to you??? You are such a big boy now! WOW!! You are such a cutie!:D

GraciesMommy
09-25-2004, 07:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/chairgrace.jpg
Gracie in daddy's computer chair..we have side by side computers and she likes to sit in it if he isn't in his and watch me