PDA

View Full Version : Almost there.. Come on Diana!

Kfamr
09-22-2004, 10:50 PM
You're almost our newest pillar! Just a few away.
So, here's and early...
CONGRATULATIONS
To Diana, aka 4 Dog Mother!

aly
09-22-2004, 10:53 PM
Go Diana GO!

Congrats!!!!!

4 Dog Mother
09-22-2004, 10:59 PM
I can't believe you would notice that Kay! I rarely look to see where I am at. I am not sure how close I am or what number this will be. Thanks for noticing!

Kfamr
09-22-2004, 11:00 PM
That was officially your 1000th post!

Geesh... you should be to 2000 by now! I think it's quite possible we need some pictures of your kids! :p

Cincy'sMom
09-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Congrats Mom!!! I have been watching as I knew 1000 was getting close, but with not computer at home, I missed it!!! Oh well!!!

Hope you are enjoying your trip! Taggert sure is having fun here! They are going to school tomorrow for Cincy's birthday, and then I am taking them all to the park on Saturday for Dog days of September. I have some cute pictures of him and as soon as I get the putr back I 'll get some posted!

petslover
09-23-2004, 08:05 AM
Congratz!!! How do you get to become a Pillar , and all that? I''m only a citizen, i guess cause I only have like 125 post! haha!
What are the different levels?

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Congrats on your your 1000 posts!! How about some pictures of the crew to celebrate?

pitc9
09-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Congrats!!!

Keep on Talking!
... now where's the pictures???:p

4 Dog Mother
09-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Um, I am in Florida right now and the dogs are in Findlay and Toledo! I guess you all will have to wait until next week -if Jeanne doesn't keep me here a few days longer! I miss my babies though and hope they and all their caretakers are doing okay. Snoopy evidently was not settling in too well at my friends so they have taken him home and one of them spend almost all day with them. I have been told they all miss me alot and I better look out for I may be attacked for lots of loving when I return.

I also have been told that Oreo is having urinary problems too and am not too sure what that will mean when I get home. Poor Oreo she is almost 15 now and can't seem to hold it for any lenght of time.