PDA

View Full Version : Dear Filou - Brothers Under the Skin

Edwina's Secretary
09-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Dear Filou,

Tonight I was helping Blondie eat dinner (is she ever going to buy some food????) She had leftover chicken -- it wasn't bad if I avoided the bbq sauce and leftover pureed peaches and mango!!! I gotta tell ya....you're right! That stuff is delicious!!! I licked the bowl and begged for more.

But WHAT is with that formented grape juice stuff she drinks with it?????

Fruitily,

Eddie

Killearn Kitties
09-23-2004, 09:07 AM
What sophisticated palates some of our Pet Talk cats have developed! Peaches and Mango, Eddie? Are you in training for all the lovely fruit you will get in California?

catmandu
09-23-2004, 09:11 AM
HH Edwina,you have such a sophisticated palate,JJJ3,coould learn,to be more,of a Gourmand! Instead,of waiting,for his Whiska Temptations!Au Jus!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Don't worry Eddie, you've only got a few more days left, then a nice loooongg trip in the car and then I'm sure things will settle down and Blondie will start buying food again. At the very least Curly will since he'll be around all the time again instead of coming and going like he has been for the last few months. ;)

But peaches and mango? My goodness you are developing sophisticated tastes. Must come from living the good life off the streets. ;) :D

Vio&Juni
09-23-2004, 11:59 AM
Mango and Peaches! Wow! Eddie, you are a real prince :)

Barbara
09-23-2004, 04:14 PM
As we all know Mango and Peaches are two cats and Peaches drinks fermented grape juice:eek: Randy_K had pictures that proved it:)

Addition from Filou:
Eddie I'd try the BBQ sauce too- I think this spicy stuff can be quite yummy:D