PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE when this happens!

ScantyNebula
09-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Was going through boxes/storage from where we moved, and started reading old xmas and birthday cards .. then I found one that had 20 bucks still in it from last xmas! That was awesome! THEN I went through more cards and found one for my birthday for $60!! In the end I ended up digging up 120 dollars!! WOW I really need to learn to TAKE THE MONEY out of the cards!! It was a great surprise though, when we really need the money! :D

Has anyone else had this happen??

ComedyDevil
09-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Wow! Lucky you!

Has anyone else had this happen??

I wish! :rolleyes: Usually any money in cards is spent as soon as I get it :rolleyes:

But methinks I might go check last years cards, just in case ;)

lizzielou742
09-22-2004, 03:57 PM
NICE! Once I was going through my old cassettes and found a $20 stuck inside my Michael Jackson "Dangerous" album! LOL :D

ScantyNebula
09-22-2004, 04:23 PM
LOL thats an odd find!!

Tonya
09-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Not in my cards, but I often find money in my jackets at the start of winter. That is always nice. :D

jazzcat
09-22-2004, 06:09 PM
My husband had that happened. His mother gave him a bag of old greeting cards from her house and we just stuck them away. Years later I decided he needed to throw them away but he wanted to look at them first. Good thing he did because he had two $20 bills in different birthday cards. He always holds that over me whenever I start to just throw things out without really going through it first.

RICHARD
09-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Does two dollars under the car seat count?:confused:

I did find a 20 spot in my office....I put some money on the shelf and forgot all about it...