PDA

View Full Version : The "Whizz" Kid

Lacey
09-22-2004, 02:04 PM
Shhhh! I'm sneaking on a quick post from work. Don't tell!

Anyway, just when I thought Mowgli was cured of his bed-wetting tendencies, what does he go and do? Not what you might be thinking!

I was getting ready for work this morning, going through the usual bathroom routine, and Mowg hopped into his kitty condom that was in the bathroom from his nights in imprisonment. And he proceeded to take care of business, the little brat! Well, I guess it's better that he wet his own bed than mine. :rolleyes:

And on a completely unrelated note, here's the Mowg-monster begging for chicken!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/lacey5480/beggar.jpg

I wish I could have gotten a picture of him the other night when he was doing chin-ups on my tv-tray to try to get at my plate. But of course, once I got out the camera, he stopped.

jazzcat
09-22-2004, 02:41 PM
LOL! Love the title!!:D

Well at least it was his bed and I must say, you have a great outlook about this!

I'd love to see pictures of him doing chin ups on your tray, how funny!!!

Hugs to Mowg and Zelda.

Lacey
09-22-2004, 03:09 PM
At this point, I about think that when dealing with the Mowg-monster there's only two possible things you can do - either scream in frustration or laugh. And laughing is just so much more fun. :D

And I'll keep my camera handy during supper tonight just in case he starts doing chin-ups again. As I told a friend, it was The Cutest Thing In The World©. :p His little feet were dangling about an inch or so off the ground and he was just trying as hard as he could to get at my chicken!

catmandu
09-23-2004, 09:49 AM
What a Handsome Healthy Orangie!