PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Blake

animal_rescue
09-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Yesterday was awful! My friend Blake was shot and killed!
I feel so bad, I mean who could do this? He was a good kid,
he didn't smoke, carry a gun, fight. He was a very nice person!
My brother was with him when he got shot. They were at the corner store when it happened. (We just got back from putting flowers on the spot) My brother came home crying saying"he got shot, he's dead!" When we found out even my mom was crying.
This is the first time I've ever lost someone I've loved(besides pets) and it's such an awful feeling to have!:(
They don't have any suspects except my brother said it was a guy in his early 20's. And 2 girls were in the car. My friends know who the girls are and a bunch of people are planning to jump them if they come to school(they didn't come today). I'm upset but I don't know the girls so I really can't say anything or do anything. Everyone was crying at school and my friend Ricky kept hitting the lockers because he was so upset. My friend Brittaney, her b/f called her up crying and she said he was crying at school today too. well here's the newspaper...
http://www.michigancityin.com/articles/2004/09/21/news/n1.txt

Snickerslove
09-21-2004, 04:16 PM
OMG! I'm so sorry! I haven't ever lost a Human Friend before! I have lost family members but not Human Friends! I'm sorry!:( I wish there was something I could do!:(

Tonya
09-21-2004, 04:30 PM
That is horrible. :( I hope that they catch the killer(s). RIP, Blake.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-21-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm so sorry. :( I know how it feels to lose a friend.

RIP Blake.

lizzielou742
09-21-2004, 07:15 PM
That's awful. He was only 15....I know how hard it is to lose someone you know that young. I'm sorry. :(

wabbitwuver
09-21-2004, 07:35 PM
OMG that's TERRIBLE! It's maling me cry! That's worse than any pet dieing ever! Poor Blake! Some people are idiots and deserve to die for shooting innocent people like Blake!:(:(:(:(

countrycowgirl
09-21-2004, 08:04 PM
OMG!!! THAT IS JUST AWFUL!!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( ....I am so sorry!! :(

KYS
09-21-2004, 09:16 PM
I am so sorry you have to go through this.
Very tough.
Since your friends know the 2 girls who were
with the shooter, I am sure they have
gone to the police.
Hopefully this young man will be
caught and put in jail where he belongs.
(maybe the girls too.)
Very heart breaking.

wolfie
09-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Oh, that is so awful! I'm so sorry that you lost your friend. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. :(

animal_rescue
09-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Well the girls will probably be charged as kids because one is in 9th grade and the other in 11th. Yes the people have talked to the police about the girls and I think their trying to track them down.... I found out they have a suspect in for questioning. I hope they have him! He needs to be put away for it! Such an awful thing, I've been crying on and off all day!:( The worst part is I can't come home from school because you need an excuse from a docter stating you can't go to school or else you fail for the semester! All I want to do is lay in my bed and think about great times with him..... I cheer myself up by thinking that maybe he's with Mesha and Abby *2 pets that went to RB* I hope so, he can take care of them until I'm reunited with them all:)

slick
09-21-2004, 10:25 PM
What a tragic thing to happen; to be taken at such a young age. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

It's never too late to talk to him. It might bring you comfort.

krazyaboutkatz
09-21-2004, 10:39 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Hopefully the police will catch the person who did this horrible thing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

lizzielou742
09-22-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by animal_rescue
The worst part is I can't come home from school because you need an excuse from a docter stating you can't go to school or else you fail for the semester!

Sheesh! That's pretty harsh! I would never have passed my senior year then! :eek:

Again, I'm really sorry about your friend. :( Are they having memorial services for him?

animal_rescue
09-22-2004, 03:13 PM
good news! They caught the guy!
Turns out the dude had just got out
of jail in August or July(I don't remember)
But he's going to jail for good now!

yes, they are having memorial services for Blake.
I really don't know when, I'm supposed to find out
today. But I think the wake is Thursday and the Funeral
is Saturday.