PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home in Ottawa, ON

tmacdonell
04-11-2001, 11:49 AM
I have a big sweet cat that I have to give away. He is approx 20lbs(I said big!), neutered, turns 6 on June 5th, has long grey hair and is very cuddly. I have kept him as an indoor cat but he was an indoor/outdoor cat with the previous owners (children had allergies).

The reason is that I am not home enough...and I have to leave for one month on April 17.....so please email me with your number ASAP. I would give mine out...but as I'm never home, I do not see a point.

Thank you....You're doing a good deed for one lovable cat, and one very sad owner. I really do not want to bring him to the Humane Society.

Email me at [email protected]

Logan
04-11-2001, 07:48 PM
I have found that my cats are very independent. They don't need a whole lot of attention to be happy...just some. Maybe you could find a pet sitter to check in on him daily, or like Spencer suggested, someone who could keep him while you are gone. It seems a bit drastic to turn him over to new owners while you are away for a month. Hope you figure this out soon. Good luck.
Logan

tmacdonell
04-12-2001, 07:54 AM
I agree, if it was only a month then I would get someone to look in on him however my job now requires me to travel for a week at a time......and I just think that Clyde (my cat) deserves better.

Thx for the advice!