PDA

View Full Version : I'll take a 'shot' of that!!

RICHARD
09-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Kalashnikov rifle man launches vodka

The creator of the world's most popular rifle - the kalashnikov - has launched a vodka under the same name.

Lt-General Mikhail Kalashnikov said he was launching the vodka because he wanted to continue "the good name" of his gun.

The new drink is 82% proof, says Sky News Online.

The rifle was created by Lt-General Kalashnikov in WWII after he was shot by German soldiers. It has gone on to become one of the most popular guns because of its reliability and simplicity.

He said: "I've always wanted to improve and expand on the good name of my weapon by doing good things. We wanted that vodka to be better than anything made, up until now, in both Russia and England."

Promoters of the vodka said it is "made from grain harvested in Russia and water drawn from Lake Ladoga north of St Petersburg."

------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how many people will get drunk and shoot off their mouths????
:confused:

slick
09-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
The new drink is 82% proof, says Sky News Online.

I wonder how many people will get drunk and shoot off their mouths????
:confused:

82%??? That would blow your head off!!!!! What a double BM that would make. :eek: :eek:

:D :D Welcome back Richard.

LaRana
09-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Everclear comes in 95% (190 proof), and 75.5% (151 proof).

Makes great Purple Margaritas!

*drool*

catland
09-21-2004, 05:03 PM
So instead of an AK47 - one would order an AK82?;)

Lady's Human
09-22-2004, 12:19 AM
Shooters, anyone?

dukedogsmom
09-22-2004, 07:06 AM
That would knock me off my seat! But, they're tough over there. To them, it's probably like drinking water.

slick
09-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Richard will probably use it in the DOTD for this week. :D Guess I'll just have to "bite the bullet" and try one.:eek: