PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian - tests

Queen of Poop
09-21-2004, 10:40 AM
Sebastian had his blood/urine tests at the vet's this morning. Might have the results later today. He's scheduled for an ultrasound Thursday afternoon. Might have to get him a sweater after that - they'll shave his chest and belly and it's pretty cold here! Trying to keep my spirits up, but after losing Trouble only 1 1/2 months ago it's hard.

Logan
09-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Good luck with the test results. I hope Sebastian will be just fine. Keep us posted!

Logan

wabbitwuver
09-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Good luck with him! It must be very cold in Alberta since it's already getting cold here in NS. I bet he'll look some cute in his little sweater! If you can try to take some pics pleez!:D

tatsxxx11
09-22-2004, 04:51 PM
How's Sebastian? Any news yet???:confused:

Queen of Poop
09-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Talked to the vet this morning. Sebastian's blood chemistry is good, but his red cell count was high. He is having his ultrasound this afternoon at 4:15, likely won't have the "official" results until tomorrow morning. Sebastian is very lethargic, doesn't like to do much but sleep and is continuing to lose hair on his back. I will update again as soon as I have some news. Thank you everyone for your concern. :(

aly
09-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Prayers are still coming for sweet Sebastian.

Queen of Poop
09-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Well, we did the ultrasound. Sebastian's spleen is so large it was difficult for the doctor to see around/behind it. His right adrenal gland is slightly enlarged. The doctor took some fluid from Sebastian's spleen. Said we should have the lab results tomorrow. Fingers crossed for good news. :confused: