PDA

View Full Version : Tyson

LorraineO
09-21-2004, 05:31 AM
Tyson,, your arewithout a doubt,,, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Congrats on being our DOTD there ol boy!!!!

snappy
09-21-2004, 07:12 AM
Tyson - you are a handsome young man and I am so very glad that your Mom nominiated you for DOTD! Maybe if we get more like you in the public eye, we will start working on the bad owners!

Enjoy your day - you deserve it!

Pandora
09-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Hi Tyson,

You are a lucky dog. I know how hard it can be for you when folks are afraid of you. They just need to give you a chance and experience all those cute puppy kisses you have to offer. I know you will be a terrific ambassador for pitbulls. My pitbull works hard to be a good dog and show folks how gentle she is -- of course she is ever so much smaller than you.

You look so very handsome. I hope you enjoy your day in the spotlight!

:)

pipersmom
09-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Aww, Tyson. What a special boy you are! I just love your relaxed look in your picture. You look so content. I would like to rub those floppy jowls and kiss you on the nose!

What a wonderful mix of breeds in our ever so special and hunky Dog of the Day!! Congratulations you sweet big boy!

Daisy and Delilah
09-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Oh Tyson, you are such a big sweetheart!! You look like the sweetest boy on earth! We can tell by your story that you are a very very very sweet guy!! We love that beautiful, shiny, brindle and white coat. You are very handsome young man!! That humble face tells us that you are also non-pretentious and pretty laid back. Being our big, sweet, DOTD is a wonderful honor Mr. T but you probably will look at it as just another day in your loving home with your loving family. Congratulations to you Big Guy!! We love our sweeeeet Tyson, DOTD extraordinaire!! We think we're in love again too!! Keep on living the good life sweet baby. Hi to the family and tell them to give you a big kiss on that big, silky, shiny, head for us.:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

talia22
09-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Tyson u are one handsome man! I love the sneaky look u have on your face:) Enjoy your day in the spotlight!!!!!!

KYS
09-21-2004, 10:05 AM
Congratulations Tyson on being Dog of the Day!

senorita02
09-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Oh Tyson you are sooooooo magnificant to the eye , you're one big giant beauty, you certainly deserve this special day, enjoy it !

Rachel
09-21-2004, 11:36 AM
[quote]Thanks for taking the time and getting to know my baby boy[quote]

And thank you for introducing him to us. Tyson is quite a hunk and it won't be long before he can't be referred to as a *puppy*, but always he will be your baby boy. Tyson is one of those animals where one just has to be in awe of the beauty of such an animal. Of course to have him be sweet and affectionate and such a joy to share your life with only makes him more precious.

Jax
09-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Tyson rocks!! :cool: What a handsome man you are!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-21-2004, 12:32 PM
We're honored to make your acquaintance, handsome, hunky Tyson!!!:D What a fabulous ambassador of two awesome breeds you are! I too hate it when people pigeon hole breed dog personalities:( You're living proof that we should never jump to conclusuions about any breed! A family couldn't hope for a gentler, sweeter, more lovable kissing machine than you precious boy:D It touched me so, reading of the deep bond of unconditional love you and your human share! I know that bond of love and adiding friendship will only grow stronger as the years go by! Tyson, I hope you and your proud person have a wonderful, happy, fun filled day celebrating your much deserved reign as our spectacular and sweetest ever, Dog of the Day:) Lots of kisses right back at you dear Tyson:)

K9soul
09-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Handsome Tyson, what a precious boy you are, full of love and humor and delight. You know just how to bring a smile to your loving human's face. I loved envisioning you hopping and splashing in puddles, it put such a smile on my own face! You are a very handsome fellow, gorgeous inside and out!

Congratulations sweet Tyson, our very affectionate and fun-filled Dog of the Day!

captain
09-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Oooooo - hello precious!!!!

Aren't you just a gorgeous big hunk of a boy!!! Congrats on being selected as our DOTD today.

You have the best of both beautiful breeds in you ....... :D