PDA

View Full Version : tia

kiara-cat
09-21-2004, 05:16 AM
oh you are so pretty tia you dont look like your thirteen you look to playfullcongrats on being cat of the day

Bari_d
09-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Hello, lovely Tia! What a bright, beautiful way to start our day! You are quite exquisite and obviously well loved. It is wonderful to meet you - we hope you party today in celebration of your being a very SPECIAL Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

hardercy
09-21-2004, 08:19 AM
What a fluffmeister you are, Tia! Such a beautiful kitty!

smokey the elder
09-21-2004, 08:20 AM
You are a gorgeous kitty! I can see how clean you keep the white parts of your coat. Enjoy your special day!

catmandu
09-21-2004, 08:29 AM
Its always great to see a Mature Cat,as COTD,one that has obviously had years of Love,and TLC!TheFound Cats,send a Mature MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Terrific Tia,COTD!

sasha the cat
09-21-2004, 10:07 AM
From one Queen to another, you are a very pretty monarch. Your MeowMa is very lucky to have such a beautiful girl rule the realm.

My KatMa wonders if you are getting slower now that you are 11 (just 1/2 year older than me!). Your MeowMa wrote
...comes in the house with brown feet but she immediately cleans them... Mew-mew my KatMa would have a heart attack if I went outside by myself. She worries about me ever since I came to her and Paw-Paw. I was an abandoned cat, pregnant and all alone in the city. But then I spotted KatMa and ran to her. Since then I'm an indoor Queen who goes out with my Paw-Paw. I wear a big, red flashing light when we're out, all better for Paw-Paw to see me! My purr~ents are afraid of cars, bad boys, meanies and other lurking dangers that harm cats which is why I'm an indoor kitty now.

Mew, I'm sure your MeowMa takes very good care of such a beautiful Queen like you but if you go out by yourself at 11, your MeowMa might want to think about that...

Have a wonderful day, beautiful Queen Tia Maria Sophia, ruler of Federal Way, Washington, USA. You are a delightful choice for our purrecious Cat of the Day. Live long, live healthy, loved, adored and happy.

Sasha The Queen Cat

ME:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pbdb52d1f92634dcdae9a11886ff61d74/fb060a67.jpg

fairlady68
09-21-2004, 10:27 AM
What a beautiful diva girl you are, Tia! So fluffy and colorful just like my Julie! Julie's hair is not quite as long as yours, but she is also a calico and has pretty white feet, too. However, her little feet never touch the street...not since I took her in after neighbors abandoned her ten years ago this Thanksgiving!

Dear Tia, enjoy your day...and keep a watchful eye on Capitol Hill and the White House for us. Democracy is safe with Tia on patrol in the Federal city!

Love and purrs from MARTHA and Julie ("Meow!") the Calico Princess (who rules in another capital city!)

Please click on this link to see a picture of my Julie:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=681543

The photo was taken by my sister, Dr. Cynthia Cole, in the summer of 2001.

Killearn Kitties
09-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Tia Maria Sophia, what a breathtakingly beautiful kitty cat you are, all snuggled up on Michaela's bed there with your adorable white paws.

I hope your special day today is filled with all the things you love, and peace and quiet. ;)

fairlady68
09-21-2004, 10:30 AM
I read somewhere that cats like the "eee" sound, so it is not surprising that "Tia Maria Sophia" brings your little girl running. My kitty (even the word "kitty" has that sound)...My kitty likes her name, Julie, too, probably for the same reason...

Blessings from

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2004, 11:12 AM
Tia
You certainly ARE pretty!
All 4 of my cats had to come and admire your picture this morning!
They send lots of head bumpies to you!
We all send our Congratulations for being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Jax
09-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Look at that gorgeous girl pose! Tia is a superstar!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Stunning, that's what you are Tia Maria Sophia! Quite the glamour puss indeed:D I dare say, your pose rivals the most fetching Rita Hayworth pin up:) Can you really be 11 years young? You sure do put a shine us "mature" ladies, Queen Tia:D And you know what? I have a feeling your best years are yet to come! I'm so glad you and your skin sisters have come to accept one another. I'll bet seeing you napping on her bed puts a huge smile on Michaela's face:) Yes, you have all of your loyal subjects firmly in the grasp of those sparkling white paws of yours:) And today you can include us among your many admirers too! Congratulations to you Tia, our beautiful Cat of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your loving family:) Hugs and purrrs to you Tia from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

Dan Holder
09-21-2004, 04:11 PM
A pretty kitty indeed. The baby invasion was really a small burden for her to bear in exchange for a good, life-long home. Congratulations.

tiasmama
09-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Thankyou to everyone who posted a message for Tia and I. Your notes and messages touched me very much. My what an honor! Love from Tia to all her admirers. She wasn't surprised there were so many...figures. Haha thanks again, Tia's mama:p

karlyb
09-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Tia, the beauty queen! It is hard to believe you are a mature kitty; you have obviously been well-cared for and loved. I bet those little girls love you a lot too in spite of your efforts to be reclusive. Tia, you are so beautiful and keep yourself so clean. I hope you have many more days of happiness and health with the family who loves you so much.