PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rachel!!! (countrywolf)

wolf_Q
09-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Well, it's still the 20th here but tomorrow is only an hour away! Happy Birthday Rachel! I can't believe we're both 20, too weird. :D Hope you have a wonderful day! Wish I could come over to your house to celebrate! You're welcome to come over here, I'll throw you a party. ;) :D

Corinna
09-21-2004, 12:04 AM
Happy birthday Rachel !! Enjoy your day.

My Peanuts
09-21-2004, 12:36 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

One more year until the real party starts :p ;) (well at least it did for me :rolleyes: )

BCBlondie
09-21-2004, 01:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I hope you had a wonderful day! :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!!

pitc9
09-21-2004, 08:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

CountryWolf07
09-21-2004, 09:34 AM
Thanks!!! :)

slick
09-21-2004, 09:59 AM
HAPPY PURRFFFDAY!!!
I hope you have a great day!!

CountryWolf07
09-21-2004, 10:10 AM
I woke up this morning, thinking" My god, I'm 20. What happened? Haha. There goes my childhood and teenage years!" It's gonna be weird saying I'm 20 now.. Hehe. Garth's song title fits my special day today.. LOL..

KYS
09-21-2004, 10:35 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I would not mind being 20 again. :D

guineapiglover4ever
09-21-2004, 10:39 AM
happy birthday to you cha-cha-cha happy brithday to you cha-cha-cha happy birthday to you happy birthday to you cha-cha-cha

Tina
09-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Happy Birthday!!

Logan
09-21-2004, 11:55 AM
Happy Birthday, Rachel!!!!! :D

tatsxxx11
09-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Happy Birthday Rachel!:):):) May all your wishes come true! Sandra, Cody, Star and all the furry ones:)

anna_66
09-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Happy Birthday Rachel!

CountryWolf07
09-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Today was just great! I went out with my mom for lunch, ran into couple of my old teachers I had in middle school.. all couldn't believe the fact I was 20 years old, I told them the same thing.. It's just crazy.. At lunch, my mom and I went to Red Robin's, and my mom embarassed me that she told the waitress that it was my birthday, and so, they had a bunch of people come up to the table, clapping/singing, and I'm going "Oh no, mom, you didn't!" haha.. then that was over, I had an sundae with a cherry on top! Yum! While I walked out, everybody who heard them singing, told me happy birthday, and there was a cute guy that said happy birthday to me while I passed him, tee hee. I walked back and told him thanks and he smiled. Then after that, we went home.. I just went on the laptop, did some homework (I know, it was my birthday and I did some of it).. then my grandpa came over for dinner, and my mom's 2 friends came over, so that was nice. My mom made me my favorite dinner, which was spaghetti and meatballs.. YUM! Then I had my birthday cake, which was a yellow cake with chocolate frosting! My mom took pictures, so when I get them developed, I'll share! I opened my presents - Got Keith Urban tickets.. 15th row.. seeing him on Nov. 13th.. Can't wait.. I got $25 from my grandpa.. got $20 from my mom's friends, got Tim McGraw's new CD, got Keith Urban's new CD.. My mom's friends' card was HILARIOUS. It said "Hey I was going to bring you something for your birthday".. and inside it said "and.. it didn't work!" (It was a picture of a girl on the escalator in the mall, and she was gonna try to bring a guy to me as her present.. LOL) I DIED laughing.. OMG! Haha.. My brother, Rory wrote in the bday card: "IOU: Phil Vassar".. so I am getting his new CD next Tuesday! Then after that, my grandpa went home, so did my mom's friends, so.. I went up to Starbucks to hang out with my best friend. She surprised me with a 10 Starbucks gift certificate.. it was sweet of her to do that for me. So.. overall.. I had a GREAT DAY!! Couldn't be any better... LOOK OUT! I'll be 21 NEXT YEAR! WHOO HOOO!! ONLY A YEAR AWAY!!

Thanks to everyone for the comments :)

krazyaboutkatz
09-21-2004, 11:00 PM
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!! I'm glad you had a great day.:)