PDA

View Full Version : Guess where I get to go!!!

wolfie
09-20-2004, 10:19 PM
The Lord of the Rings exhibit in Boston! I'm so excited - it's going to be great! There's the actual weapons and stuff used in the movie on display, and all sorts of other cool stuff to see and do. I don't know when we're going yet - (me and my sister and my friend), but I'll tell you all about it after I go!

Here's the link about it: The Lord of the Rings Exhibit (http://ww11.e-tractions.com/mos/run/lotr?rd=502)

MariaM
09-20-2004, 11:36 PM
:( I envy you! I shall go wallow in my sadness...I'm so jealous...

BUT IN THE MEANTIME!:D :D YAY!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE A WHOLE BUNCH, LOADS, AND LOADS OF PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!I love Lord of the Rings soooooooooo much!!! There are cameras allowed, right? Ohhh I wish I could go! Have fun!!!

catfancier
09-21-2004, 03:18 AM
Hi!

I went to that exhibit in Wellington (the start venue) when it was here in May 2003 (I think that's when it was - the date isn't printed on my ticket). I remember asking the usher type people where it was going from here and they told me London, and I also remember it being so popular, the dates scheduled for it to leave Wellington kept getting pushed back!

But it was very good, crowded when I was there but not to a point where it was overwhelming. The costumes, drawings and models they made are fantastic!

Hope you enjoy it :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-22-2004, 02:52 PM
That sounds SOOO cool!!! I LOVE Lord of the Rings! Make sure to tell us all about it!!! ;) :D