PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Idea for a "thesis..."

swimma253
09-20-2004, 06:00 PM
Well Im doing a school research project.... and it can be about ANYTHING as long as it is "school appropriate." The paper has to be 3 pages long, and it needs to be based on a thesis. For those of you who dont know, a thesis is a statement that is arguable... from the wording of the dictionary... "A proposition that is maintained by argument. "

Well... I was thinking about doing somthing about animals... :p(duh) lol and I thinking maybe dogs. Then I started thinking about the whole "thesis" thing. I though maybe my thesis could be... Not all pitbulls/rotties/any feared dogs are bad dogs. (probably not how I would word it but just for the general idea.) The teacher said that maybe I could study training styles for dogs that are feared by people. Also she said maybe I could study the brain of the dogs... (I dont know exactly where I could find that on the internet! :p)

Well... does anyone think thats a good idea? If so can you think of any things I could study to suppourt that idea? Remember... I am trying to prove that dogs are only bad if they are treated badly, or if there trained to do so.

Can anyone think of somthing that would be better to use as a thesis?

BTW- it doesnt have to be based on dogs, or even animals.

Thank you so much in advance! :D

Carly