PDA

View Full Version : Poor Cincy :(

Cincy'sMom
09-20-2004, 03:28 PM
My little baby is sick agin :( Poor thing is having problems with her kidneys if you can believe that from a 3 year old. The vet thinks it is diet related so we are doing a quick food switch and antibiotics. He thought possible GI problems (a little runny poo) was better then taking our time and adding stress to her kidneys. They also ran a thyriod test to se if that is part of the problem, although we had a checked a year ago and it was fine.

Please keep my girl in your thoughts and prayers

(my computer at home is down so I won't be able to update anything except during the day)

Dogz
09-20-2004, 03:46 PM
Oh no. That poor girl.

She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Get well SOON, Cincy! :(

Cinder & Smoke
09-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Hi God ~

Wunna our Dawg Park Buddiez - Cincy -
is feelin poorly, God...

Kan ya Help out her White Coat an send em sum *pointerz* on
how ta fix-er-up??

We'd sure like ta have her feelin Top-Notch fur da
Fall Gathurin at Findlay -
an her Mom an Dad will really 'preciate Your Help, too!

You'll be gettin a LOTTA Callz onna Prayer Line -
maybe You kuld ask GranMom to help wiff answerin da Line.

An we'll be addin Cincy onna Prayer Kard in frunta da Kandilz inna winnow.
Prolly be a lotta New Kandilz burnin tonite.

Thaks fur Your Help, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

================================================

Hey Cincy ~

Hope yur Fellin Better - Reel SOON!! ;)

/s Yur Palz...

captain
09-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Amy,

Lets hope that it is diet related, and the darlin girl will bounce right back.

Hugs and kisses to Cincy (and to you too!!! :D)

tatsxxx11
09-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Oh Cincy:( Poor baby girl. We hope and pray that a diet change will do the trick and before long you'll be back on track. It's heartbreaking, knowing that such a young girl is having to deal with such issues:( Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, dear Cincy and sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

P.S...Please keep us updated

anna_66
09-20-2004, 05:26 PM
Oh Amy,

I'm sorry to hear that your sweet girl is feeling under the weather:(
I do hope that the meds and the food switch will get her
back to her happy self in no time:)

KYS
09-20-2004, 05:49 PM
I am sorry to hear about your baby.
I hope it is only her diet that is the problem
and she will be fine.
Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

chocolatepuppy
09-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Poor Cincy. :( She will be in my thoughts and prayers, hope it turns out not too serious.

4 Dog Mother
09-20-2004, 09:20 PM
My poor grandog, Cincy! Amy tries so hard to keep her weight down by giving her "diet" dog food and exercising her and she still gains weight. I sure hope the vet finds some reason that she keeps gaining. And that they are able to get her kidney problem solved!

Uh, Phred, I can be on the computer at night, here in Florida but Carl takes his laptop to work everyday. But if I hear anything after she comes home and we talk, I will be sure to post!

wolf_Q
09-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Sorry to hear that Cincy isn't feeling well. :( Hope she gets feeling better soon and it's nothing serious!

Sudilar
09-20-2004, 10:15 PM
So sorry to hear that Cincy is not feeling well. I hope the diet change helps her problem. Prayers are on their way. Please keep us updated.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2004, 10:39 PM
:(
Cincy, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Prayers are on the way from me. My cats all have their paws crossed for you too. We thought you wouldn't mind a little feline well wishes too.

Cincy'sMom
09-21-2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks everybody :)

Cincy is such an amazing little pup. You' d never know the poor girl ever had anything wrong with her! She was tearing around the yard after Taggert last night and then running the fence with our neighbor dog. She seems to love the new food...will just see how much it loves her!

I have been sleeping on the couch with her night becuase she does need to go out a little more and everytime I get up, all the dogs follow, so it is easier if the whole house doesn't have to get up.

Unfortunatly we won't know too much until some test results come back. I think they sent the thyroid panel to Michigan State and she will have another urinanalysis done on Oct. 4.

And of course even though she can't be spoiled with food, she is being spoiled in other ways...her birthday is Saturday and we have a big weekend planned for her! I'm thinking Dayschool Friday, and I knwo we are going tot he park for Dog Days on Saturday and the zoo on Sunday!!

Logan
09-21-2004, 08:02 AM
Cincy, I'm sorry you're under the weather, sweetheart! I hope you will be better soon!!! :)

cloverfdx
09-21-2004, 08:16 AM
All fingers, paws and claws crossed that Cincy is feeling much better soon. {{Hugs}}

pitc9
09-21-2004, 08:30 AM
I sure hope she's feeling better in no time!

micki76
09-22-2004, 11:02 AM
I just saw this thread. Poor Cincy. :( I hope she feels better soon, and I hope the new food likes her back.

You're such a good Mommy, Amy. :)

LorraineO
09-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Awww... its not fun being a sck poochie,,,, hugs to cincy..... Get well soon

Cincy'sMom
09-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by micki76

You're such a good Mommy, Amy. :)

Thanks :) I really have to give credit to Ralph though. I don't know if I told how we knew she had a problem, but I went to play softball, and ralph was athomeworking on the basement. He was going to meet me at a friend's later, and he was getting ready to go, thought Cincy was pacing around, but sort of ignored it becuase they had just been out. Right as he was ready to leave, it found an accident and was concerned becuase it looked there was a drop or two of blood in it. He gave up a steak dinner to stay home and keep an eye on the dogs. I stayed home Monday am to call the vet, but he is the one who took off later inthe day to take her in. He is such a good daddy :)

lizbud
09-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Well, Cincy has a Great Momma and Daddy.:D A Steak dinner?
That's love alright.:D

Hope the new food works for the long run & Cincy does great
on it. Good luck Cincy girl.:)

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Cincy, I sure hope you are feeling better! Get well soon!

shais_mom
09-26-2004, 10:57 AM
:o :o
Oh Cincy what a bad honarary Auntie I am! I didn't know any of this was going on!
I am so sorry sweetie! Kisses to you!
I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers sweet thing, and you mom and dad too b/c I know that your mom and dad must be worried sick about their baby girl!

Cincy'sMom
09-27-2004, 04:40 PM
The vet called today and Cincy's thyroid is still within the normal range. She is still having her urine checked again next Monday to be sure theblood is gone. Just gotta try and find the right diet for her....

Cinder & Smoke
09-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Well... glad THAT's (thyroid) not a problem!

How'd she like a :eek: Treadmill? :p

And HEY ~

How'd your Saturday "Event" go????
(We *MISSED* you guys at Bark in the Park!!) :(

Cincy'sMom
09-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

How'd your Saturday "Event" go????
(We *MISSED* you guys at Bark in the Park!!) :(

I really wish we could have been two places at once...but we did have a good time. I posted a thread, but you know how quickly things get buried in Dog General. There's some pics

here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=59640)