PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy

jakeskat
09-20-2004, 12:31 PM
WE WERE BLESSED TO KNOW HIM.
Jeremy was an 11 year old crow who was a member of our family his whole life........I found him on a curb still wet from hatching..he had fallen from a nest high up in an oak tree. I raised him with love and he more than returned the affection and respect that he was shown. He began talking at a young age and fasioned crude tools out of cat food cans and anything else he could find including using sticks to poke at and tease spiders in their webs. He used the cans to store bugs and other treasures in..stacking them one on top of the other and securing the " bug tower" in place by setting a small rock on top. He recignized peoples faces and their cars. He would call out a warning if someone that he didnt know approached the house...and he would call out greetings to all the people that he knew including the mailman .He was affectionate ,had a definate sense of humor and a temper.He had more personality than most people. He was truely amazing.......a gift. .......he will now and forever be truely missed.

flamepony12
09-20-2004, 10:58 PM
what was he? what happened? :(

slick
09-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
what was he? what happened? :(
If you read over the thread, it says that Jeremy was a crow.

:( RIP Jeremy and fly high and free at the RB. I just know you are looking down and still protecting Jakeskat.

Welcome to Pet Talk Jakeskat even though this post is a sad one. You will find comfort here.

jakeskat
09-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Thank you for the much needed compassion about our Jeremy. I'm sorry for your loss as well. It's so hard to loose such loving friends.....Thanks again
Jakeskat ( Kathryn )

LoudLou
09-22-2004, 02:59 PM
Crows truly are remarkable...

Godspeed to the Bridge dear Jeremy, and say "WooHoo" to Murphy and Jesssica(Crows I grew up with), and Mugsy (Crow my parents had before I was born) for me...

Godspeed Jeremy

Kathryn, Take comfort in knowing he had a wonderful life with you and your family. Try to remember all the fun times you had with him. Prayers and hugs to you your family at this difficult time.

LoudLou (Katie)

jakeskat
09-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Katie,
Thank you so much.....you are very kind.