PDA

View Full Version : I might not be posting much...

DJFyrewolf36
09-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Sigh...

I'm probibly going to just be lurking around for a while and not posting much. I just don't have the energy for it and I really don't have the time either. I'll be looking though! I'm really battling a depression phase right now. :( I wish I wasn't so sad but the MIL is really making life difficult and we have some legal issues to resolve. With my job ending in November, it looks like things might be tight for a while financially too. Looking around on Pet Talk really does make me feel a lot better though and maybe once things get settled I'll feel better about posting.

Thanks guys for being such a wonderful group of people!

sirrahbed
09-20-2004, 10:06 AM
(((((HUGS)))) Kristina - have sent you a PM - good that you keep peeking in to read. Good therapy here at PT!
Please take care and feel better soon. You have LOTS of friends here! Don't forget the Purr-therapy!

Barbara
09-20-2004, 11:54 AM
It's ok when you are just lurking some time but I am sure, there will be some kitty stories that ask for a post:)

Or maybe one day Remus gets at the computer and tells us what he thinks (you know I could get addicted to his stories:) ).

Nothing is forever in life- and that's unfortunately true for the good things but it is in the same way true for the bad things:)

davidpizzica
09-20-2004, 12:02 PM
Niiki, Daisy, and I ae going to MISS you, DJF! Stay lutheran, will ya?

lizzielou742
09-20-2004, 12:20 PM
DJ, we will look forward to any posts you feel like making! :) Take care and feel better soon. Scritchies to Remus. {{{hugs}}}

~Liz

momoffuzzyfaces
09-20-2004, 12:22 PM
Aw, I hope you change your mind and post, once in a while at least! I can understand a bit of what you must be feeling. I was so depressed last month, I almost couldn't stand it. It was like a black cloud was following me around. Luckily, mine didn't last but a couple of the longest weeks of my life!

I'm glad you will still be lurking on PT though. My cat kids will treat Remus to cat nip tea, any time you care to stop by the bar!
(((HUGS)))

DJFyrewolf36
09-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Thanks guys! Well part of the problem got resolved today at least :D and I get the rest of today off *till I go to class anyhow* so Im going to go play with my Remus bum! *and hopefully snap a pic or two :)*