PDA

View Full Version : Is there a sign at my house?

jenluckenbach
09-20-2004, 09:33 AM
One that says, come, eat, be merry! Here's how it goes

first thing this moning before school the children next door rang my doorbell to ask if one of my cats had gotten outside. And lo and behold, underneath a car across the street was an orange cat. I said, no my cats never go outside when right at that moment doesn't this cat come scampering across the street right up onto my porch and straight to me. I picked him up and his motor started immediately. The kids told me that the neighbor across our street had tried to catch him yesterday but he ran from her. This cat?!?! :confused: he ran right to me. :) So anywho, he appears to be about 5 months old and will be going to the vet this afternoon for the dreaded test and shots etc.

So without further ado, allow me to introduce ALLEN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Allen9-20-04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/JenLuckenbach/Foster%20kitties/Allen.jpg

Sorry about the cage bars but until he get a clean bill of heath......

QueenScoopalot
09-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Mowgli got loose! :eek: What a cutie he is...have you asked around the neighborhood to see if someone's looking for him? Or doing like I do...make him go *POOF* :D I think we have the same sign on our houses. :rolleyes:

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Hey Jen, you give a whole new meaning to ANIMAL MAGNETISM!!!:D

What a gorgeous orangie boy he is - hope his tests come out clean!!

K & L
09-20-2004, 09:57 AM
He knew the right door to knock on!:D

Laura's Babies
09-20-2004, 10:00 AM
He was just WAITING for you to open that door! He was sent there where he knows he will be taken care of....The ole "Hobo" markings are at your front door!

sirrahbed
09-20-2004, 10:00 AM
ALLEN!!! omegosh - he is so cute!!!http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-015.gif So much orangie cuteness today!:D
Isn't it wonderful that they KNOW you love them???

jenluckenbach
09-20-2004, 10:05 AM
So much orangie cuteness today
Yes, Debbie, you'd better not come visit right now, you'd be a big mush puddle with all the orangies.. :D

Barbara
09-20-2004, 10:11 AM
You know that in the middle age the beggars had their secret signs which they put at the house door. So the next one could see whether they were friendly people, or tough ones, or whether there was a biting dog....

And of course your address is traded in cat circles. Who could doubt about it?:D

I think it is very nice of you that you baptised this cute guy Allen. Why can't we here at PT decide that every type of cat has only one name (like all Abyssinians could be called Miley:D ). It would make life so much easier for older people like me.

Or did you give him the name to make sure he grows up to be a healthy and happy cat like Catnapper's Allen?:) ;)

Randi
09-20-2004, 10:24 AM
What a sweet guy he is! :) He knew exactly where to go - I bet he's been spying on you for a while, and decided today is the day! :D

Hope he has a clean bill of health.

trayi52
09-20-2004, 10:44 AM
I think you may be an animal magnet! They know where to come, when they are in trouble and need help, they come to you, Jen!

That little orangie is just adorable! Hope everything checks out okay at the vets.

Willie:)

carla and mike
09-20-2004, 10:51 AM
What a cutie this little guy Allen is.He went to the right place.Hope he checks out fine.He looks healthy in the photo.
:) :D :)

catnapper
09-20-2004, 11:22 AM
Hmmmm... Allen wants to know if he inspired this Allen's name? He'd be a proud godfather!

Killearn Kitties
09-20-2004, 11:33 AM
He looks gorgeous! And what a lovely name! I hope he grows up as cute as our Allen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for his check up.

lynnestankard
09-20-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by K & L
He knew the right door to knock on!:D

Or the right door to sit facing and just wait for it to open!!!

He's lovely Jen., hope his vet visit isn't traumatic and he's given a clean bill of health.

WELCOME ALLEN - you've found kitty heaven xxx

Lynne

jenluckenbach
09-20-2004, 12:23 PM
Allen wants to know if he inspired this Allen's name?
of course, SILLY! :rolleyes: WHO else?? ;)

catnapper
09-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
of course, SILLY! :rolleyes: WHO else?? ;)

Awwww.... he's so honored! He promised to be the best role model possible. none of that Nawtee stuff! :D

His namesake is an awfuly handsome orangie boy.

MULTICATMOM
09-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Hey Jen, you give a whole new meaning to ANIMAL MAGNETISM!!!:D

What a gorgeous orangie boy he is - hope his tests come out clean!!

WORD OF MEOWMOUTH:D

sirrahbed
09-20-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by MULTICATMOM
WORD OF MEOWMOUTH:D

GOOD one MCM!!:D

catcrazylady
09-20-2004, 01:05 PM
He is so cute! He looks like the two I gave up yesterday! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

catlover4ever
09-20-2004, 01:10 PM
Well he sure did know the right house to go to. ;) I hope all comes out OK with his tests.

sirrahbed
09-20-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
He is so cute! He looks like the two I gave up yesterday! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
*smack*

you did not "give them up" you gave them homes!! :p

Mil0Luv3r
09-20-2004, 01:25 PM
AWW Too CUTE!!

We had a Kitten come to our door at our office before:D He wasn't fixed either! He had great "Features" My Aunt now has him and his name is Charlie

catmandu
09-21-2004, 09:10 AM
He sure went,to The right Place!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Yep, Jen, I think all the kitties know where they are safe. :D It's funny that he ran from everyone else, but ran to you! He's adorable! :D

jazzcat
09-21-2004, 11:21 AM
OMG, he is adorable and what a smart boy to come running to you!!!!

I looked at his picture before I read his name and immediately called him AJ for Allen Jr. If he grows up to look anything like his namesake he will be absolutely adorable!!