PDA

View Full Version : Merlin loves fish!

LorraineO
09-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Merlin wouldnt come away from the fish tank for at least 10 minutes,, he was fascinated by the fishtank... Got a pic before he finally came away...

pitc9
09-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Looks like someone wants to go fishin'!!!!

bsherman
09-20-2004, 08:31 AM
The more pics of Merlin (love the name) I see the more he looks like a Harliquin Dane. What a beautiful little (big) boy. He is just to sweet.

cfuh
09-20-2004, 08:36 AM
Looks like he's thinking "mmmm, that's a mighty good lookin' dinner!!!" ;) ;) :D

AWESOME name!!

LorraineO
09-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by bsherman
The more pics of Merlin (love the name) I see the more he looks like a Harliquin Dane. What a beautiful little (big) boy. He is just to sweet.

actually,, from this description,, he is a mantle!!! read below,,, This is SO MERLIN!!!!!!! eeeek,,, *grin* Compare this description with hisa pics.... Tell me what you think!

Mantle - The color shall be black and white with a solid black blanket extending over the body; black skull with white muzzle; white blaze is optional; whole white collar preferred; a white chest; white on part or whole of forelegs and hind legs; white tipped black tail. A small white marking in the black blanket is acceptable, as is a break in the white collar.

bsherman
09-20-2004, 09:51 AM
Yep, I was just thinking the Black and White, I didn't realize there was another. He fits the Mantel better than the Harliquin, I guess due to the size of the black patches and the back patch. He is so sweet, what a lucky pup to find someone to love him bunches.

KYS
09-20-2004, 10:13 AM
Cute picture.
If he gets bored and your busy,
just stick
Merlin by the fish tank.
That will certainly keep him occupied. lol