PDA

View Full Version : Magoo has to say goodbye to Laura too!

catcrazylady
09-20-2004, 06:11 AM
Magoo wants to send you off with a happy smile. :)

Here is your boy Magoo last night.

Magoo napping and minding his own business when along comes the little stinkweed Rosco!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pa8388906e05e816e0328b016ae96ebdf/f6f53153.jpg

Rosco starts waving and batting those paws at Grampy Magoo
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p5816c17c077f8832360ac57b19b5bf3a/f6f53140.jpg

Magoo obliges with a few minutes of gentle playtime
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pdeaa014bc6279116de8cf9f62fee67e8/f6f5319d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pf6b2f87cfeff9125bf41a1e604cefce1/f6f5316c.jpg

Rosco soon does his 100 MPH exit to find his next victim and Abigail comes to Magoo.
Is he smiling?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p6095f5a7808c9003c66fc8a49d715cfa/f6f53177.jpg

This was the scene during a brief nap
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/pd1fb7960d024329fec3c6a08a45e56d0/f6f53147.jpg

Magoo says to tell you Laura that he will miss you very much but he will try to stay busy with these youngin's so the time will pass quickly. Be careful and take care now! Hurry home before all the babies grow too much!! WE LOVE YOU!!:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-20-2004, 06:16 AM
OMG!!!!

These posts with Magoo and the babies just melt my heart!!!

I don't think i have ever seen anything so precious is my whole life!!!:D :D :D

Uniqueviking
09-20-2004, 06:22 AM
These posts with Magoo and the babies just melt my heart!!!

I 2nd that :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-20-2004, 06:31 AM
Watching Magoo interacting with the babies is just amazing!!

trinity
09-20-2004, 06:31 AM
3rd that...that last one is the sweetest thing! Just what I needed to start a Monday morning!

Pam
09-20-2004, 06:33 AM
I third it!!! Magoo is the type of grandpa any little kitten would love to have. You know it amazes me that Magoo will sleep on his back. Though Trevor will sometimes have a nap that way, Andy is way too "on edge" all the time to fall asleep on his back (always has to be ready for a quick getaway I guess). :rolleyes: It amazes me to see how relaxed Magoo always is. He certainly feels the love around him and returns it with his trust. Just precious!

QueenScoopalot
09-20-2004, 06:54 AM
I'm so happy that Magoo loves the babies! :) He really likes being able to hang onto them huh? Cuties! I'm sure in the dead of winter you'll be posting pics of major snugglefests! :D I'd curl up against that plush belly of yours Magoo! ;)

sasvermont
09-20-2004, 07:51 AM
Gosh, Mr. Magoo has really done a turn around. Isn't it amazing what love and caring can do for some pets? I just feel so warm and fuzzy when I see Mr. M hugging kittens and playing so gently. Remember the nasty bite he gave his poor Meowmie?

Yea Mr. Magoo! We all love you.

Laura's Babies
09-20-2004, 08:04 AM
Magooster, you are one happy cat and that smile on your face in that last picture says it all. Abigail is your own little girl for you to love and your pictures with her show how much you do. The size of your world has grown SO much since April and we are all so happy for you to finally have the life you deserve plus so much more.....including all the love IN you that you are so quick and generous to spread around.....Who would have ever dreamed?

Lisa, I love those pictures of him with her (and Rosco) and I think you are in for an amazing, wonderful time, watching that relationship grow and grow and bloom right before your eyes. Who would have ever dreamed he would have taken on the role of caretaker and "mentor" to these little ones. That is just the most amazing thing and really shows us his HUDGE heart!! We already knew he was an amazing guy but now he is showing us, he has a softer side and what he is made of... LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! God sure knew what he was doing when he made that one and put him in your path.

Thanks you for this send off.... I really hate leaving this time. I think this time is the hardest time for me....But now I can't WAIT to get back to see how all my PT babies are doing. I will RUN, all the way home on crew change day!!! THANK you for the send off and you don't know how much it means to me for all of you to do this for me!! LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

catcrazylady
09-20-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Gosh, Mr. Magoo has really done a turn around. Isn't it amazing what love and caring can do for some pets? I just feel so warm and fuzzy when I see Mr. M hugging kittens and playing so gently. Remember the nasty bite he gave his poor Meowmie?

Yea Mr. Magoo! We all love you.

Meowmie remembers very well!!! :eek:
The amazing thing is he wasn't happy about the mfor the first couple of weeks. he never showed aggression but would leave the room if they approached him. I made sure to show him lots of love and I always tried to play with all three at the same time. For whatever reason this weekend he decided he liked them after all!! As a matter of fact I think he has fallen in love with them!:D

sirrahbed
09-20-2004, 08:30 AM
How can we love Mr. Magoo any more than we do??? It really is not a surprise that he takes such good care of the babies - amazing, yes, but not a surprise. Magoo is one of a kind!:D

catmandu
09-20-2004, 08:33 AM
The Found Cats,enjoyed thier visit,last night,they say,tha you really put out a feed! And were glad,that the shrimp,and seafood,went over,so well,and we thoroughly enjoyed,the visit! Scrappy Magoo,is a Wonderous CAT!

Edwina's Secretary
09-20-2004, 08:35 AM
What else is there to say about Magoo the Miracle? Such a story...such a sweetheart....

Freckles
09-20-2004, 08:59 AM
I an still reveling in the Magoo and Abigail thread, and this comes along. Wonderful!:)

kimlovescats
09-20-2004, 12:28 PM
Just when I think I couldn't possibly love Magoo anymore!!!:eek:

I LOVE YOU GRANDPA MAGOO!!!!!:D

K & L
09-20-2004, 12:55 PM
OMG! These pictures are just precious. Look at Mr. Magoo accepting these babies.:)

Laura's Babies
09-20-2004, 01:30 PM
BYE Magooster, I will remember theses pictures with a BIG smile on my face (plus I am taking a few with me) LOVE YA GUY!! Aunt Laura

Randi
09-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Oh Magoo, you have found true love! :) :) Just look at those cuddle sessions you have got into lately. :D I'm so very happy for you! You could not have found a better home! Love you!!!

rg_girlca
09-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Gosh darn, here flow the tears again. Lisa, words cannot express what those pictures do to me. Who would ever thought that Magoo would turn into such a love bug. He tried to ignore them, hoping they would go away, but noooo, these little ones knew that Magoo has a heart of gold and went for the gusto.

The pictures of him playing so gently with Rosco are so precious and the ones with Abigail and just too darn PRICELESS.

I LOVE YOU MAGOO...... :D

auggie
09-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Awww, how adorable!
Little Abigail might be the second best thing ever happened to Magoo.
Looks like they love each other.
He is so very handsome and a big sweetheart as well.