PDA

View Full Version : Brandon discovers catfood Heaven!

QueenScoopalot
09-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Brandon is a (well I wish) foster kitty who's totally deaf, has moderate cerebellar hypoplasia, but is such a cute overstuffed lump of love! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/BrandondiscoverscatfoodHeaven.jpg

Is that all you're putting in here? :confused:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Brandonfindsheaven.jpg

YUMMMMMYYY...keep filling it up please?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Mineallmine.jpg

I'll tell the tail of Brandon shortly....pretty grim to say the least! :eek:

catcrazylady
09-19-2004, 07:36 PM
ROFLOL!!! What a hoot! He is in kitty food heaven and seems to enjoying it!! How cute!! He looks like Ally Cats Mommy's Connor who is deaf too. What a hunk a kitty!!:D :D :D

Laura's Babies
09-19-2004, 07:45 PM
That is PURFECT! He looks so HAPPY in Kitty Food Heaven! That is so funny, especially the first picture with his tongue licking his chops... YUMMIEEEEEE!

QueenScoopalot
09-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Brandon came from a trailer park along a main highway nearby. The woman who was feeding him as a kitten, was a collector in the worst sense! She took little Brandon in as a feral born baby, and when he flipped out in her..errr home..she let him back outside! She re-thought her actions a few days later, and managed to get him back inside again. I'm not sure if that was a good thing, or bad, but he ended up with me a year or so later. Her trailer was not in livable shape by any stretch of the imagination! Urine saturated carpet, feces all over....disgusting to put it mildly! This same person had over 100 cats/kittens confisctaed by authorities a few years prior to this. Ughhh...is all I can say. :( :mad:

catnapper
09-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Awww.... what a handsome kitty - Pouncer and Allen want to know if he'd like company in that food bucket!

kimlovescats
09-19-2004, 10:11 PM
WOW, I sure am glad he ended up in your care ... and boy is he precious with all that kibble!!!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-20-2004, 02:26 AM
WHAAAAAAT??? Yikes, for a minute there I thought you had catnapped Connor!!! (At least now I know what Connor would look like if he had a tail LOL).

I see he shares Connor's appetite too! How amazing that they are both deaf, and they look so alike too! Even their personalities - you describe him as "cute overstuffed lump of love" - that just sums Connor up perfectly.

Brandon is a gorgeous boy!!

I agree that his previous "home" was terrible, but as a deaf cat next to a busy road, he probably wouldn't be with you NOW, if he hadn't been "rescued" by the other lady first!

catmandu
09-20-2004, 08:57 AM
That is a classic picture of Brandon,it reminds me,of The Found Cats,when I leave,the lid,off the cannister,of thier Favorite Food! Brandon,is such,a Wonderful Cat!

carla and mike
09-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Brandon is one lucky guy.He looks like such a love.:D

MULTICATMOM
09-20-2004, 01:15 PM
MY KITTYS WANT TO JUMP RIGHT IN W/ YOU!;) LOOKS LIKE PURINA INDOOR, THIER BRAND.:)

JEEZ, I'VE BEEN WONDERING HOW TO SPREAD MYSELF AROUND WITH WHAT WILL BE 8...
WHY 100??:o :( THEY COULDN'T BE GETTING PROPER CARE:rolleyes: CAN'T SHE BE STOPPED LEGALLY?:confused:

lizzielou742
09-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
WHAAAAAAT??? Yikes, for a minute there I thought you had catnapped Connor!!!

That's exactly what I thought when I saw these pictures!! Looks like Connor, and deaf too?!? :eek: :D

Uabassoon
09-20-2004, 02:17 PM
What a cute kitty! He sure looks happy in all that food! It's sad about how he lived before, but at least he's in your wonderful care now whether it be forever or just temporary he seems very happy in your home.

QueenScoopalot
09-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by MULTICATMOM
MY KITTYS WANT TO JUMP RIGHT IN W/ YOU!;) LOOKS LIKE PURINA INDOOR, THIER BRAND.:)

JEEZ, I'VE BEEN WONDERING HOW TO SPREAD MYSELF AROUND WITH WHAT WILL BE 8...
WHY 100??:o :( THEY COULDN'T BE GETTING PROPER CARE:rolleyes: CAN'T SHE BE STOPPED LEGALLY?:confused:
MCM, SHE NO LONGER HAS OVER 100 CATS & KITTENS. THE M.S.P.C.A SEIZED THEM ALL FROM HER (ALONG WITH SEVERAL DEAD ONES) AND NO DOUBT SENT THEM TO R.B. :(THAT WAS A FEW YEARS BEFORE I GOT BRANDON AND SEVERAL OTHERS (THEY WERE ADOPTED). I NEARLY GAGGED WALKING IN TO HER PLACE. MY FEET WERE LITERALLY STICKING TO THE 'RUGS'. UGHHHH. :( SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO STARTING IT BACK UP AGAIN, BUT WAS ON THE VERGE OF BEING IN TROUBLE WITH AUTHORITIES AGAIN. HOPE SHE'S NOT AT IT ALL OVER! :rolleyes:

MULTICATMOM
09-20-2004, 06:52 PM
:( SAD THING PEOPLE THAT AREN'T RIGHT LIKE THAT :(

BRANDON LOOKS 'HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN SLOP' THOUGH!!!! I'VE 6 THAT WOULD LOVE TO JUMP IN:D

rg_girlca
09-20-2004, 07:38 PM
OKG, Brandon must have thought he died and went to heaven with all that food around him. He is such a handsome boy.

Jan, I almost lost my cookies with that description you gave of that woman's house. People like that think that they are helping these cats, when in reality, they are doing more harm than good.