PDA

View Full Version : Kirby aka Kirbstone Says Bye To Laura Too..

QueenScoopalot
09-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Just one picture...and no tears...but doesn't Kirby look sad? :( He says hurry back and stay safe. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/DearKirby.jpg

Laura's Babies
09-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Awe! KIRBY!! You sweetie!! You all are to much!! But I am glad to see a different picture of you, tell your Mommie you need to be shown off more aroud here as you are ONE HANDSOME DUDE! Have Mommie give you one big kiss right on the top of your head between your ears for me and bury her none in your fur and move it around.. I would love to do that myself but we will have to settle for it being done by proxie.. BYE Kirby, be a good dude for Mommie and I will see you when I get back!!

QSL, I really apperciate you posting another picture for me of him. He is a sweetheart and God Bless you for taking in all those that need home that understand, their bodies may be handicaped, but they all have hearts of pure gold and love!!!

Edit note added, he just looks like he needs somebody to pick him up and give him some loving!!!

jazzcat
09-19-2004, 07:14 PM
What a sweet goodbye to Laura!!!!

kimlovescats
09-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Awww, how sweet!;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-20-2004, 02:52 AM
Kirby is just precious. Give him luvvies for me too!

catmandu
09-20-2004, 08:54 AM
That is very touching,and we love Kirby,as despite his handicap,he is a Great Cat,to hve,at Our Partees!

Laura's Babies
09-20-2004, 01:34 PM
BYE Kirby, I have to go now. Have a good time while I am gone and have Mommie give you extra treats for me! ((((KIRBY))))) Love Ya Boy, Aunt Laura