PDA

View Full Version : Holly & the plastic bag (video)

Holly's mom
09-19-2004, 06:49 PM
I went grocery shopping today and was unpacking groceries in the kitchen when some of the empty plastic grocery bags fell off the counter and onto the floor. Well, Holly was right there of course, snatched one up and took off! I let her play with it a few minutes and grabbed my camera and took a video. She was really wound up, she thought she was getting away with something. She took off out of the living room and I thought she was going to go around all the way back to the kitchen, but she backtracked and came back into the living room. She had a lot of fun, I didn't let her have it too long, though, because I thought she would start ripping pieces off and swallow them, so I bribed it away with a tasty treat. :)

micki76
09-19-2004, 06:54 PM
OMG!! Michael and I keep watching Holly over and over and laughing!! :D That's hysterical!!!

captain
09-19-2004, 07:20 PM
OMGoodness!!!! Isn't she hysterical!!!

Thanks so much for sharing that!!! Holly really is beautiful, even when being a "bag lady!!!" :D

KYS
09-19-2004, 07:40 PM
That is so funny!
Holly sure got a kick of a plastic grocery bag,
and I got a big kick watching her play with it.

DogLover9501
09-19-2004, 07:49 PM
LOL That is so cute!!

RobiLee
09-19-2004, 08:35 PM
OMG....Love it! I always think Holly is adorable and this video just puts her over the top for me. I love that silly little girl! I have been sitting here playing it over and over just chuckling away and hubby had to come and look also :p

Love ya, Holly Girl!

Robin :)

dukedogsmom
09-19-2004, 08:49 PM
That was so darling that I had to watch it twice. She's so cute! I love it when they get spastic like that.

BCBlondie
09-19-2004, 09:07 PM
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!! AWWW!!!! :D What a silly girl!!!

That video made me laugh hehe. It's great you had the chance to capture that on camera!! :D

K9soul
09-19-2004, 09:13 PM
OMG that is my favorite video of Holly so far, that is just so adorable!! Great job catching it on video, it seems like so much of the time as soon as I whip out my camera to grab a video, mine stop doing whatever they were doing :p. That put such a huge smile on my face.

Dogz
09-19-2004, 09:22 PM
That is hilarious! Look at her little tail wiggling!! :D

Holly's mom
09-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you all enjoyed this video! I chuckle every time I watch it, she's such a goofy girl!:)

slick
09-20-2004, 07:45 PM
OMG Holly is sooooo sweet and I just that wee little wagging tail. Thanks for posting.