PDA

View Full Version : Errr

dogs_4_me
09-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Sorry jsut another pointless rant but i am *so* mad. The accidently deleted all these picuters that i had on my digital... I am sooo mad, i had so many picutres on there, my friends from austrlia came and now all the pictures are gone:mad: :(

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Oh you poor thing. I did that once, just after I got my first digital camera. I deleted some lovely pics of the family opening their Christmas presents :( I still get mad when I think about not having those photos, so you have my sympathy!

dogs_4_me
09-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Oh you poor thing. I did that once, just after I got my first digital camera. I deleted some lovely pics of the family opening their Christmas presents :( I still get mad when I think about not having those photos, so you have my sympathy!

Thanks, I am so mad, how could i be so stupid:( I probaly wont see my friends from Australia for years, now i can even see them in pictures:mad:

lizzielou742
09-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Oh no!!! :( I would be mad too! I've done it before. Did anyone else from the visit take pics that they could email you? :(

dogs_4_me
09-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
Oh no!!! :( Did anyone else from the visit take pics that they could email you? :(

No, I was the "photographer" ...im so mad but i gues i will have to get over it:mad:

chrissycat21
09-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Oh no that stinks! I've done that before so many times. I took all this pictures of my family and my cousin from out of town and went to put them on the computer and it deleted all of them!

dogs_4_me
09-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
Oh no that stinks! I've done that before so many times. I took all this pictures of my family and my cousin from out of town and went to put them on the computer and it deleted all of them!

yah it really sucks!!! It was such a stupid mistake

puppyluvs
09-19-2004, 04:07 PM
So sorry to hear this I would be upset too :(

MariaM
09-19-2004, 04:11 PM
I did the EXACT same thing yesterday, deleted about 400 pictures by accident.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dogs_4_me
09-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
I did the EXACT same thing yesterday, deleted about 400 pictures by accident.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow at least i didnt have that many, I wouldnt really care if they werent pictures of people i wont see again for years:p I was taking Emma out for a walk and i was ngoing to snap a few pictures but i ran out of space, so i thought there werent any photos on there i hadnt already downloaded, right when i pressed the delete buttom i remembered the Australian pictures, grrrrrrr lol

ComedyDevil
09-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Oh poor you! :(

Trust me I know how that feels. I had a great picture of the dogs sleeping togather, Ollie had his head on Toby's leg and Toby had his paw on Squid, it was the sweetest thing EVER, and I had to go and press 'ok' instead of 'back' and now it's gone, and they'll probably never do that again. Ugh.

I feel your pain *hugs*

wabbitwuver
09-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Poor u! I used my dad's digital to take pics of my rabbits....these where special....pics taken in an easter scene for my easter page on my website! Anywayz I didn't plug them in for a while and my dad's friend deleted them all!:mad: Very annoyed about that!