PDA

View Full Version : Cosmosis

CatHouse
09-19-2004, 07:25 AM
What a beautiful and smart kitty you are to find just the right person to charm!

In situations like this, I am torn between FURY :mad: at the irresponsible dork who abandoned the kitten in the first place, and gratitude :D for the caring person who fed him, healed him, neutered him, and gave him a loving home. Happily, the caring person wins hands-down this time.

Congratulations to Cosmosis for being a Purr-fect Cat of the Day, and to his people for having such a big heart.

catlady1945
09-19-2004, 07:55 AM
Congratulations, you are a beautiful and lucky boy.

RedHedd
09-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Cosmosis you've got me under your spell of beauty! What a lucky kitty to have enticed your purrents to rescue you and help you grown into one healthy beautiful boy. Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Jax
09-19-2004, 11:48 AM
C, you are sooooo very handsome, a dapper man indeed!! You look like you have Maine Coon in you - your elegant eyes and fluffy pretty coat! It was so nice to meet you Cosmosis!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
09-19-2004, 11:59 AM
He made a good choice for home and family, didn't he? He can tell his new brothers and sisters stories about life on the streets to keep them happy inside. Congratulations to a kitty that things worked out for.

catmandu
09-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Cosmosis,The Pet angels,must have guided you,to your New Home,telling you,that this was the Place,that you would have Guardians,Great Food,and Lifetime Cat Friends! A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Cosmic Cosmosis COTD!

Henri'sHumanMom
09-19-2004, 12:27 PM
And so are your Humans! What a beautiful boy you are. I think you've got some Maine Coon in you, and Henri thinks so to. (We are partial to them in this household.) I'm so glad that your story turned out so well and hope that you have many years of love and life ahead of you with your fur-sibs and Humans.

Lisa, Henri and Suzanne

momoffuzzyfaces
09-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Cosmosis
How adorable you are!
I believe animals have guardian angels too. Yours must have worked overtime to find you such a wonderful home. You deserve it too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day today!:D

tatsxxx11
09-19-2004, 12:48 PM
It was more than mere serendipity that led you to your family's doorstep that fateful day Cosmosis!!! No doubt a higher power was on duty, guiding you to your forever home:) Bless your loving human, and sweet fursiblings, for welcoming you with open arms and paws:) I'm so happy to read that you are now fully recovered from your injuries! It's plain to see from your stunning photo, you are one cherished and adored, happy and healthy boy:) What a heartwarming and happy tale of rescue! And what a most deserving, extra special choice you are for our Sunday Cat of the Day honors! Enjoy our day in the spotlight, gorgeous Cosmosis! I wish for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of love and happy days:) Hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver;)

sasha the cat
09-19-2004, 04:25 PM
Mew, your named is spelled Cosmosis like the band.

Definitions of the the Greek word "cosmoses":

...systematic whole held to arise by and persist through the direct intervention of divine power...

...an orderly harmonious systematic universe...

...a complex orderly self-inclusive system...

Mew, me-eow, KatMa and I think the beautiful and special pussycat (see the gorgeous feline below) named Cosmosis meets those definitions, especially the first one.

http://www.catoftheday.com/archive/2004/September/19.jpg

KatMa has no patience for people who harm animals and/or children. When that human is caught my KatMa would love to be the judge & jury 'cause you can be sure that meanie would pay big time. I can't tell you what my KatMa would do, but suffice to say that person would never be able to touch another living being again...

Mew, my KatMa and I abhor that a human could be so cruel to you:mad: :mad:

Because of cosmoses -- the direct intervention of divine power happened -- and you found the purr~son who loves and cherishes you. And lucky boy, four other felines adore you!

To your purr~son: Thankfully for Cosmosis AKA "Priscilla" more people are like you. Like your beautiful boy, I'm a rescued kitty. Purrr, I love you.

COSMOSIS you are a wonderful Cat of the Day -- and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm in love with you.http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/tiere/animal-smiley-019.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/tiere/animal-smiley-019.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/tiere/animal-smiley-019.gif

Chester & Abby's Mom
09-19-2004, 05:44 PM
You are just TOO darn cute!!! :cool:

Don Juan's mom
09-19-2004, 09:01 PM
What gorgeous green eyes! And what a beautiful and lucky kitty. :)

Liz

karlyb
09-19-2004, 11:00 PM
Cosmosis, you are a beautiful cat with your cool green eyes and long, soft, yellow fur. I'm amazed and grateful that you still had enough trust in people to let your human take care of you. Poor boy, you have been through nine lifetimes of grief. You are in a wonderful home now, with humans and fur-sibs who will love you forever. You have a piece of my heart, Cosmosis.

kittykay
09-20-2004, 10:21 AM
Most beautiful Cosmosis, I hope there was a good (medical) reason that your tail was amputated. It would make me very angry to think that you lost your tail due to human cruelty. I am so happy to hear of your happiness and comfortable life--you certainly deserve it!! Many, many happy, healthy, loving years may you enjoy with your family!