PDA

View Full Version : You guys have to see this!

sirrahbed
09-18-2004, 09:20 PM
You guys have to see this! Magoo (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59030)
It is a thread about catcrazylady's Magoo - some of you probably know about him as the "cat with no eyes" - she has adopted and who fits in quite normally with her crew and who we at Cat General adore! She recently took in two little porch rescues and this post is about Magoo and one of the little baby cats. Please come look!!! Bring tissues!!:)

davidpizzica
09-19-2004, 05:42 AM
Debbie, Magoo & Abigail were absolutely ADORABLE together! Daisy and I are curled up on the couch together looking at those pictures. We both got misty-eyed!

RobiLee
09-19-2004, 07:50 AM
Oh, Debbie, thank you so much for pointing out this beautiful story. I very rarely make it over to cat general and I am ashamed to admit that I don't even know of Magoo's story. I feel like such a bad bad pet talker. :o I will have to go and do a search now to find out all about Magoo. What a wonderful kitty!

Robin :o

sirrahbed
09-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by RobiLee
I feel like such a bad bad pet talker.
Don't be silly Robin:) I am a cat crazy lady and it is all I can do to keep up with all the kitties:rolleyes: I just now try to peek into dogs to look for my grandpuppy Muffin and read just a bit - NO WAY to keep up with all the neat stories! Now Devon has a Tiel so I have Pet to check too!!! That is why I love it when somebody will point something of general interest out in General:D We'd be here all day if we read all the forums!!(sometimes I feel like I am here all day anyway:eek: )

BUT, the Magoo story is well worth reading for anyone who is not familiar with him - he is awesome and amazing. Lisa (catcrazylady) discovered him at a shelter where she volunteers and the rest of the story is long and documented at Cat General but that kitty is going to be in the News someday I am sure!! He is more than amazing with the lives he has affected already.
I get to go to Kentucky and meet him in a couple weeks!!!

catcrazylady
09-19-2004, 01:54 PM
I was just browsing and came across this. Debbie thank you so much for the kind words and cross posting this. Magoo is an amazing story.
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Magoo is one of the most rewarding challenges I have ever had in my life! Things didn't go so well in the beginning and I almost returned him to the shelter. With lots of PT support and encouragement Magoo and I made it through and the payoff has been tremendous to say the least.
There are so many wonderful success stories on PT and I think all PT people are fantastic. I don't have time to float around to much and generally stick to Cat General since I have 12 *scream* kitties but I do lurk here when I can. You all are fantastic!
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

CathyBogart
09-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Wow, thank you....makes me wish I kept up with the cats better.

popcornbird
09-19-2004, 04:40 PM
I didn't know Magoo's story either. :( Thanks for pointing it out Debbie! Now I have to go back and search for his threads. I feel like a bad Pet Talker too. :o