PDA

View Full Version : good doggies! scare away...

cali
09-18-2004, 07:04 PM
hehe last night I was not home so all the dogs slept in my moms room(well Happy slept on the main floor) when at around 5AM Blair decided he had to potty that minut, so my mom got up to let him out, all the others followed them, and they all came flying out the door and started barking like maniacs, when all of a sudden some guy appears from out of nowhere, my mom said maybe bhind the van or something, and he starts to leave, then she see's some guy in the naighbores yard with a red flashlight, who when she looks over and the dogs are barking like mad, immedeiently turns in off and leaves. we dont know what the heck was goin on out there, but whatever it was the dogs stoped it! :eek:

dogs_4_me
09-18-2004, 07:37 PM
Yay!!! Good Dogs!!! Hah now i am curious about what happened (or what the dogs prevented from happening):D :D

Corinna
09-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Haaaayyyyyy glad mom was happy to have such a good security crew!

Dogz
09-18-2004, 08:33 PM
What good puppers!

Our dogs bark if someone comes in our yard, too.

What would we do without them? :)

MariaM
09-18-2004, 08:58 PM
Yaaay for the pups!

Regina is high in crime rates:(

cloverfdx
09-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Good dogs :D. Our dogs are great at protecting the house aswell, no-one would dare step into our yard. But a friend of mine her Kelpie is not protective :eek:, i guess he would protect if he felt threatened.

I walked into their yard not knowing Haylee even had a dog and he trotted around the corner of the house wagging his tail :D.