PDA

View Full Version : I am SO mad right now.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-18-2004, 05:12 PM
It's my mother, whom else?

Some people know that we have basically moved into my mom's apartment with her, and we have been doing this HUGE spring cleaning type thing on our house because my aunt and uncle are moving into it until their house is built.

Our basement... oh gosh. It was dusty, musty, stinky... and blechhhhhh. I feel like I have a gallon of dust in my lungs.

Anyway, I had a parade at 9am this morning and it lasted until about 2. We had all planned on going to our house to all work on the basement. All meaning me, dad, mom and brother.

Well, we ended up having to babysit Gavin. My mom went back to the apartment with him, and said she should come back after he left. Did she come back? Of COURSE not.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I was exhausted when I got to the house, a 2 hour, mile and a half parade isn't just cake, my brother was at a football game, he was exhausted. I was tired, angry, hot and stinky and annoyed that we had to clean the basement.

The fact that we came back to the apartment, FOUR HOURS LATER, to see my mom ASLEEP on the @#(%&*) couch... BLEW ME TO THE ROOF.

I didn't even talk to her, I slammed the door, stomped upstairs, and I HOPE she got my jist. :mad: Gavin had left over and hour and a half ago. Jake asked, "Mom, I thought you were coming to help." And her response?

"I was gonna, but I didn't want to."

%()@#&%(#&%@)(*#&%*&%)*(&*@$ & :mad:

I didn't want to either, but you know, I'm tired of her sitting on her (pardon my french) A$$ and doing NOTHING in that house. We cleaned the ENTIRE house... top to bottom, spotless. She didn't do ONE thing in that house. Not a single thing. It's her house and her $#!t too... not Megan's, Jake's and Dad's house.

I am beyond FUMED right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

CamCamPup33
09-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Oh man..

Im sorry, Megan. :(

I would be mad too. My mom does that sometimes too, so i know how it is.

Im here if you ever need to talk.

Amber

dogs_4_me
09-18-2004, 05:22 PM
Aw Megan I'm sorry...Hopefully things will work out soon, Try not to be too mad at your mom, she is probaly feeling sorry... pm me if u ever need to talk

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-18-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by dogs_4_me
Aw Megan I'm sorry...Hopefully things will work out soon, Try not to be too mad at your mom, she is probaly feeling sorry... pm me if u ever need to talk

As for the feeling sorry part, pfft. Not in HER lifetime. I swear some days she has no feelings for anyone. She makes my dad do everything... ugh. I just... I just don't want to talk to her or be around her.