PDA

View Full Version : Vet

Jods
09-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Pixie went to the vet today to get her last kitten booster. I had a different vet this time and so I explained once again about the lump she got the last time(WHICH IS STILL THERE)... So for the first time he put the needle in her back leg like you guys said.... It hurt her more though she cried:( Poor baby.... She's sleeping now though.. I guess we'll see how she's acting when she gets up.... After her last 2 shots she was really shaky and weak so were gonna see now.... And next time they are splitting all her vaccines, not putting them all together in one shot.
:( My poor lil girly
Oh yeah and when we get her spayed were getting her microchipped discussed it with the vet today, he wants to do it when shes asleep....

kimlovescats
09-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Poor sweet Pixie ... I'm sorry those old nasty shots have to hurt so much and make kitties feel bad too!:( You are taking very good care of her though, by following a good routine with vet care! Soon she will be all caught up after her spay, and no more visits for a while!;)

Laura's Babies
09-18-2004, 06:42 PM
I feel so guilty when I take mine and get them ole shots... It makes them feel SO bad and I hate it..