PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday GusterGirl.....

cloverfdx
09-17-2004, 10:36 PM
I hope you have a wonderfull day filled with lots of Labby kisses and cuddles. :D

molucass
09-17-2004, 10:57 PM
It's not yet her birthday here (though it will be in 2 hours.),but that's ok! We can start celebrating early! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

BCBlondie
09-17-2004, 11:34 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!! :D

jazzcat
09-18-2004, 12:06 AM
I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!

binka_nugget
09-18-2004, 12:15 AM
Happy birthday Kari!

krazyaboutkatz
09-18-2004, 12:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARI!!! I hope you have a great day.:D

guster girl
09-18-2004, 02:51 AM
Hi, everyone! I really appreciate the birthday thread just for me. That's cool that y'all notice that stuff. Even though I'm cleaning house right now, my birthday this year has been great. I try to celebrate the entire month! ha ha, so, yeah, the three Guster concerts I went to were my present to myself. I went out last night dancing with my niece and several other people and had a really good time. Tonight, my plans fell through but it's ok because I really need to take care of house work. But, I'm going to the comedy club tomorrow night, so, that should be fun. Hanging at the lake Sunday and going out to dinner Sunday night. Tuesday, there's a party for my friend, Alison, who's leaving for Austin (now there'll be two Al's for me to visit in Austin....Alyson and Alison!), and, Thursday, I'm going to a big dance party that this guy I'm dating is djing.....so, yeah, I'm trying to live it up! Finn got a bath tonight and he gave me lots of Lab love! Thanks again for the salutations everyone! woo hoo! The big 2-8! ;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-18-2004, 04:01 AM
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you have a hectic month planned!! Have fun!

BitsyNaceyDog
09-18-2004, 04:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

RobiLee
09-18-2004, 07:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It sounds like you have been having a wonderful birthday month.

I hope you enjoy your special day.

Robin :)

anna_66
09-18-2004, 07:15 AM
I hope you have a wonderful day today:)

guster girl
09-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Thanks, again, everyone! I have to work today, but, that's ok! It's only for eight hours! My mother is supposed to be calling at eleven, to wish me a happy birthday, so, it'll be a good day when she does!

Logan
09-18-2004, 10:35 AM
Sorry I missed your birthday, yesterday!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D

Tina
09-18-2004, 10:53 AM
Happy Birthday! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//party/dance2.gifhttp://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//partytime.gif

gini
09-18-2004, 11:19 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - all month long:D

lizzielou742
09-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

guster girl
09-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Sorry I missed your birthday, yesterday!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D

You didn't! It's today! :)

tatsxxx11
09-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Happy Birthday Kari:) Good idea, celebrating all month:D Hope you have a great day tomorrow too; sounds like a fun one! Please give Finn some hugs and kisses for me! I miss seeing that precious face and hearing updates!:)

guster girl
09-18-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Happy Birthday Kari:) Good idea, celebrating all month:D Hope you have a great day tomorrow too; sounds like a fun one! Please give Finn some hugs and kisses for me! I miss seeing that precious face and hearing updates!:)

Soon, I promise! My friend just gave me a scanner, and, I have lots of good ones! I'm just a moron with this crap, it was easy before cuz I had a good digital camera at my disposal and a good computer.....soon, though! I miss posting pictures, too! He's getting to be so handsome! I love my boy!

Dogz
09-18-2004, 03:37 PM
Happy Birthday, Kari!!

I hope you have an awesome day, full of kisses from Finn!

I have to agree with Sandra, I really miss little Finn, too! (And I suppose he isn't so *little* anymore!)

Btw, I'll probably have to make you a new signature when you get those pictures up! :p

guster girl
09-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
Happy Birthday, Kari!!

I hope you have an awesome day, full of kisses from Finn!

I have to agree with Sandra, I really miss little Finn, too! (And I suppose he isn't so *little* anymore!)

Btw, I'll probably have to make you a new signature when you get those pictures up! :p

Yeah, he's over fifty pounds now and two feet tall at the shoulder. I don't imagine he'll get taller, but, he'll more than likely fill out more over the next few months. So, not so little anymore! ha ha, but, still sleeps in my lap! And a new signature would be cool! I have some really good pics! Can't wait to get them up. Once I get this scanner hooked up and it (hopefully) works well, I'll be scanning lots of pics. Not just of Finn, but, some of my past pets and of my family and some just pictures I've taken that I really like. Y'all will be tired of it once I'm through!

davidpizzica
09-18-2004, 04:40 PM
Kari, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from david p, Nikki, and Daisy (they send headbumps!)