PDA

View Full Version : any advice??

dogs_4_me
09-17-2004, 06:11 PM
This i has been really bothering me since i started going on the bus back from school, so i just needed to get it out of me, basically its about this boy that is on my bus, he is always teasing me and last year was the worst, I would get on the bus and he would start saying hurtful comments. i let my teacher know and everytime he would get in trouble it would just get worse. This year we are finally in different classes (thank god) and he is still talking about me on the bus. Now everyone hates me becuase they hear all this untrue stuff about me. I cant stand it, its really streefull, sorry this is fairly pointless but it felt better just to get it out of me. Has anyone else had somthing else like this happen?

aly
09-17-2004, 06:14 PM
What is your reaction to the boy? Sometimes the best thing to do is laugh it off or completely ignore him. He's looking for a reaction from you and if he doesn't get it, he might leave you alone.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this situation. It must be very hurtful :(

dogs_4_me
09-17-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by aly
What is your reaction to the boy? Sometimes the best thing to do is laugh it off or completely ignore him. He's looking for a reaction from you and if he doesn't get it, he might leave you alone.

Yah, Well I havent tried the laughing thing, I did try ignoring him, since he has so many people on his side now, even if he is gettting know response from me, he still gets a kick out of everyone laughing.

Ugh I finally wasnt on the bus this afternoon and my friends told me they talked about me the whole time....i cant stand him:(

dogs_4_me
09-17-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by aly

I hope laughing will work haha--although it is fairly hard to laugh at a time like that!

Tonya
09-17-2004, 11:25 PM
I would make him feel like an idiot. I would look at him square in the eyes with a straight face and say something like "You are such an immature idiot." Then, I would turn around like no big deal and go back to what I was doing. I would only do it once and ignore him after that. It'll make him feel stupid that you are above him and you think he's so lame and insignificant that he doesn't even phase you.

dogs_4_me
09-17-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I would make him feel like an idiot. I would look at him square in the eyes with a straight face and say something like "You are such an immature idiot." Then, I would turn around like no big deal and go back to what I was doing. I would only do it once and ignore him after that. It'll make him feel stupid that you are above him and you think he's so lame and insignificant that he doesn't even phase you.

Yah, I'll try that, he is such a immature nut i dont think he will care wehter or wether not he is been low down. Grrrr i cant stand it any more, I want to switch schools, anything will be better then this lol. And what hurts me the most is that we used to be really close friends, well, that wont happen again:(