PDA

View Full Version : "Your dogs are fake"

Kfamr
09-17-2004, 05:52 PM
What is it with people and thinking my dogs are fake? lmao.

There's this kid in my 4th period, which I always go on the computer and look on PT and Muttlie pictures.

He doesn't think I can make them pose like that or do tricks like that, so he's all like "you're lying" LOL.

This isn't the first time people have thought they were fake and "professional models".. not just in real life but online. :p

Crazy people.

Rio and Me
09-17-2004, 05:57 PM
It's called jelousy, people allways say that to me (Rio does similar tricks), just ignor them because you know they can do it and thats all thats important.

Ky

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-17-2004, 06:05 PM
That happens to me all the time with Tango (she knows alot of the same tricks as Sim, Nala and Kiara), I just ignore them. It gets really annoying though.

Amber
09-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Bring him to your house, and prove him...lol j/k

Dogz
09-17-2004, 07:19 PM
LOL! That's funny!

Don't let it get to you. We all know that we have some very, very talented dogs here on PT. :)

dappledoxie
09-17-2004, 07:26 PM
People like that are so annoying, lol. I'm sorry Kay

micki76
09-17-2004, 07:46 PM
Show him some pics of you with your dogs. That should shut him up. :)

Twisterdog
09-17-2004, 08:05 PM
No one has ever said that about my dogs. They don't pose. LOL

dukedogsmom
09-17-2004, 08:14 PM
What a loser. Don't worry about him. I wouldn't have even let him know I came here. Hey, are you EVER on aim anymore?

chocolatepuppy
09-17-2004, 08:24 PM
Kay that's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Are you sure this kid isn't looking for an invite to your place? ;)

RobiLee
09-18-2004, 06:17 AM
LOL...oh, i just had to laugh at that one....LOL.

All I can say is that I wish my girls were that "fake" and could perform all those wonderful "fake" poses and tricks! ;) :p

Robin :)

trayi52
09-18-2004, 11:12 AM
Kay, where does that little dude live? Just send all your pt meeting people down to have a little talk with that fellow!

Willie:)

Kfamr
09-18-2004, 11:15 AM
I have no idea. :p

He's just really dumb...like the majority of my school. :rolleyes: :p :p

Dogz
09-18-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
All I can say is that I wish my girls were that "fake" and could perform all those wonderful "fake" poses and tricks! ;) :p

Same here, Robin! My dogs know how to eat the treats. :D

Aspen and Misty
09-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
Same here, Robin! My dogs know how to eat the treats. :D

Dis Is Nova, you means some dog's DON'T eat the treats :eek: :eek: How crazy is dat! When moms shows me a treats I make sure I goobles it down!

Nova

Kay, he does sound a little, umm, dumb :o

Ash ;) :p

sirrahved
09-18-2004, 08:13 PM
I, for one, think your dogs ARE fake. Especially Kiara!:rolleyes: I don't think there could ever really be a dog that cute! You ARE lying, aren't you?:D

*for those of you that don't know, I met Kiara!*

Seriously, though, you are GREAT with your dogs. If I hadn't seen it, I might have a tendency to think it's made up!:D You are so good at teaching fur friends obedience that it's hard to believe! Don't listen to him... or better yet, if he's cute invite him over!;)

EssTer
09-19-2004, 06:11 AM
Lol, that's funny :)

Smilla
09-19-2004, 07:39 AM
What does he mean by "fake?" Does he think you PhotoShop them into those poses? :)

K9soul
09-19-2004, 09:10 AM
That is kind of funny, it sounds like maybe he's just one of those people who like to provoke others, I knew a lot of those in high school too. I've never had anyone accuse me of my dogs being fake, but then the main time I showed them to people at school (back before the computers age really kicked in :p), was in my high school senior pictures which I had taken with my dogs.

Now with some of the fakes that have shown up at Pet Talk, I have wondered if anyone ever suspected me of that, though I'm not sure how they could with how often I plaster their pictures all over the place :p.