PDA

View Full Version : Just need to vent

Tina
09-17-2004, 03:55 PM
:mad: My friend and I were going go out this evening and hangout for awhile. We haven't talked to each other probably in a month. She told me she had today off from work I was like cool so how about we get together and do something?

Well about 3:00 p.m. she called me saying she better stay home that she had it out with her boyfriend. (Don't get me started on this guy just say I really, really dislike this guy!) I said well you should come on out and get away from his house for awhile. She was like ok I'll think about it. I'll call you around 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Well she called at 4:30 p.m. saying she just better stay in. Though she didn't really want to but since her and boyfriend are fighting.:rolleyes: I said ok whatever. I said we would be back before he got home from work. I didn't change her mind though.

I seriously think she is afraid of him or something. It is ok if he is out with a friend but if she wants to do something. She can't because he is so freaking jealous!

That is just a short verison of what happened this afternoon. Oh,well I'll just go out by myself.:(

Tina
09-17-2004, 04:06 PM
I guess good thing about it is. I'll be able leave the kids with my husband for a little while.

Oh, just somethings about her boyfriend

1. He accused her of cheating. Which she has never done.
2. He is jealous and controling over her. But I don't think she sees this. Even though she said she knows he is jealous.
3. She wants kids. He doesn't really want any.
4. She wants to be married. Again I just don't think he wants to.
5. I don't think he trusts her for some reason.

I think he is just playing with her. And she just does not believe that. It is just hard to explain somethings he does.

Maybe I'm wrong about him but I doubt it.:rolleyes:

Oh, they have been together for about 1 year and 4 months.

Karen
09-17-2004, 04:24 PM
How about you go over there, and say, "Gee, Suzie(or whatever her name is), I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by. Wanna step out for an ice cream sundae (or treat of your choice) with me?" It'll put her on the spot, but it sounds like she needs to be, and he (evil boyfriend) might feel obligated to say "Oh, go ahead" to not look like a bad guy. Just an idea ...

catland
09-17-2004, 04:47 PM
That's so sad. Sounds like you listed five good reasons why she should leave him.

Out there is some great guy that could make her happy - but she needs to dump this guy first. She can do better.

She's fortunate that at least she has a friend like you.

Amber
09-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Karen
How about you go over there, and say, "Gee, Suzie(or whatever her name is), I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by. Wanna step out for an ice cream sundae (or treat of your choice) with me?" It'll put her on the spot, but it sounds like she needs to be, and he (evil boyfriend) might feel obligated to say "Oh, go ahead" to not look like a bad guy. Just an idea ...

Thats really good advise, Karen.

Tina
09-17-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm not really sure where she lives right now.:o Her and the boyfriend live with his mother. And I have never been to his mom's house.

I'll just try and meet up with her next Wednesday if I can. She said she has that day off.

I'm not really sure what else to say to her. She just doesn't seem to see things as I do.:(