PDA

View Full Version : Willie - are you alright??

gini
09-17-2004, 01:35 PM
I haven't seen Willie around for a few days and I am hoping that she is alright and does not have any flooding from Ivan.

Has anyone heard from her? I p/m'd her as well.

DogLover9501
09-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Please check in soon, Willie :(

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Willie's been emailing things to me, so all's well as far as I know. I'll email her, and get her back here....we miss her! :D

Dogz
09-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Thanks, QueenScoopalot. I hope that Willie checks in soon. Prayers coming her way!

jazzcat
09-17-2004, 01:59 PM
I'd noticed she hasn't been on for a while so I hoped everything was okay.

Come back Willie, we miss you!

molucass
09-17-2004, 03:44 PM
I miss you, Willie!!

Please come back when you can.

bluekat
09-17-2004, 04:13 PM
I noticed she hasn't been posting as often as she has been before..:( I miss her also..

Please come back Willie!

trayi52
09-17-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to say, I just feel like I am sitting in a deep dark hole. I can't seem to find my way out of this darkness. I know I have to talk to my doctor, which I am going to do on the 21st. My meds are not working. The good thing is having you guys that care so much. Really having such true friends really does help.

I have so much going on right now. My daughter left today with her fiancee(yes, the engagement is on again!) going to florida because his nine year old nephew died. I think they are going somewhere around Tampa. I hope they will be safe.

I just have to look for my smile again, it has to be hiding around here somewhere!

Poor little Mario got a good scare Sunday night, we really had a bad storm here, and he come inside the house. He usually goes to his house. A tree fell right next to his house. It was hailing, and the wind was blowing so hard, he was really scared. I have never seen Mario scared like that before. He is usually such a brave little trooper! Anyway, it tore up our camper too, blew limbs off of some of our pine trees.

Anyway thanks everybody, I will try to be here more. I do lurk a little.

I love you all.

Willie

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Aww Willie, Glad you popped in to at least give us an update. I really hope that the Doc can fix your meds proper, so you feel happier. ;) Depression can really debilitate a person...I deal with it myself, as many here do. We all miss you so much, and hope you'll begin to feel better real soon. Poor Mario...glad he wasn't hurt by the storm! :eek: Any time you need to talk..I'll be there for you too! ((HUGS))))

lbaker
09-17-2004, 05:58 PM
OH DEAR, here I was making fun stuff at Thursdays with our dear mascot Mario, but at the same time knowing that things may, in reality, be getting very scary for you. I'm sorry. I too have some heavy family type stuff going on and just have to escape sometimes.. that's when I come here, and so can you, anytime. Or p.m. me.... sometimes these children we have can give so much pleasure and so much pain at the same time. You are very special and I care very deeply for you.
Laurie

slick
09-17-2004, 06:19 PM
Willie,
I wish there was something I could say that would bring back your smile. You are a very special Pet Talker and very much loved. I pray the meds help and like the others have said, please post when you can just to let us know you are OK.

{{{HUGS}}}

gini
09-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Well, Willie, my face sure lit up when I realized that you had replied to this thread.

Just as Laurie mentioned, we do have a lot of fun with the Cyber Mario at Thursdays. However, I would be heartbroken if you were ever offended by any of our nonsense.

I am really so sorry that you have been down. Life can be very difficult at times. Just know, Willie, that you are indeed well loved here on Pet Talk. You always seem to have the exact right words to make someone here feel good.........just wish that I could find the same exact good words for you.

I too, am always open to hearing from you whether it is through Pet Talk or over the phone. Sometimes, just talking, can help a lot - by talking you can get to the bottom of what is bringing you down.

I am sorry that you have damage and REALLY sorry that poor Mario had such a bad fright during the storm.

But I am very happy that YOU are alright - please don't leave us - Pet Talk just would never be the same. You have contributed so much to all of us.

Big hugs from me to YOU.

catland
09-17-2004, 06:45 PM
I'm so sorry that things are tough for you right now. Thats so very sad about the nephew.

You know we're always here for you. I hope the white coats are able to help you out with your medication - that sounds so terrible.

and give Mario a big hug for all of us.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-17-2004, 06:54 PM
I missed you too! I'm so glad you checked in! I'm so sorry you are having so much to deal with right now. Give sweet Mario a hug from us and know we love you!!!

(((HUGS)))

Corinna
09-17-2004, 08:20 PM
I have missed you to we will have to im one night. The engagement is on again? When did this happen. I don't know if you heard byut not only do I have a son in law now but they are making me a grandma in March.

dukedogsmom
09-17-2004, 08:27 PM
Yeah, we've had Mario on donkey. He was wearing chaps over his diaper :eek: I am sorry your medications aren't working. I hope we can help you to feel better. Your daughter is going to be less than an hour away from me. Too bad you didn't come too! You could hang out with Duke and me. I'm getting ready to put up a video of him. I'm going to be dangerous with this new camera. Pm me if you need to talk.

rg_girlca
09-17-2004, 10:48 PM
We all do love and care for you Willie and we do notice when you are not around.
I, Like others, wish there was some magic word that would make it all better for you. I hope and pray your doctor is able to help you with new medication.

Let us be here for you Willie. Let us bring some sunshine into your life and most of all, let us help you find your SMILE again.

I miss you Willie and hope and pray that all will be well for you again very soon.

Take care of yourself dear friend.
Love Ya.:)

wolfie
09-17-2004, 11:38 PM
I hope you feel better soon Willie!!!

davidpizzica
09-18-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to say, I just feel like I am sitting in a deep dark hole. I can't seem to find my way out of this darkness. I know I have to talk to my doctor, which I am going to do on the 21st. My meds are not working. The good thing is having you guys that care so much. Really having such true friends really does help.

I have so much going on right now. My daughter left today with her fiancee(yes, the engagement is on again!) going to florida because his nine year old nephew died. I think they are going somewhere around Tampa. I hope they will be safe.

I just have to look for my smile again, it has to be hiding around here somewhere!

Poor little Mario got a good scare Sunday night, we really had a bad storm here, and he come inside the house. He usually goes to his house. A tree fell right next to his house. It was hailing, and the wind was blowing so hard, he was really scared. I have never seen Mario scared like that before. He is usually such a brave little trooper! Anyway, it tore up our camper too, blew limbs off of some of our pine trees.

Anyway thanks everybody, I will try to be here more. I do lurk a little.

I love you all.

Willie Willie, you don't have to say a thing! You know that I along with the rest of PT care alot about you!