PDA

View Full Version : Gracie, Gabriel, Georgie, Gilbert, Grover & mom Giselle to the vets....

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Big day coming up for the monkey pack.Going to the White Coats shortly, then mom & the three boys will be heading to Petsmart after for adoption (they did 9 adoptions last weekend). Gracie & Gabriel will be getting combo tested and a good worming, and check-ups. I did their first FVRCP vaccinations two days ago. It will be quite quiet without all the google-eyed monkeys tearing through the place. :( But at least I'll be enjoying Gracie & Gabe's antics for another month and then some. ;) The Fearless Duo..I've dubbed them! :D

jazzcat
09-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Best of luck to all. I know you will miss them but I'm sure they will find good homes and the Fearless Duo will keep you company.

Laura's Babies
09-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Awe Geez..... Iwould have a really hard time giving them up!! ANY of them.... Reckon I would not make a good foster Mommie..

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Awww...they were all such good babies at the White Coats! Barely a peep from any of them as they got blood drawn, needles jabbed, and pills shoved down their throats. The three rascals are already generating lots of attention at Petsmart...and I'm guessing they'll be adopted within a day or two. :D The vet checked them all, and no heart murmers or lung problems etc. Gracie & Gabriel both have deformed eyelids, and he recommended they see an opthamologist for a more thorough exam. I'll find out the combo test results by Monday, as they were going out on lunch break, and running the tests later. It's so quiet without the five dashing everywhere! :eek:

catcrazylady
09-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Great news about the babies but I know you are going to miss them. Knowing you though it won't be long before there are some new replacements!!!;) :D :D

I hope they all find the best forever homes! Great job with the babies Jan!:)

QueenScoopalot
09-17-2004, 06:24 PM
It's so sad. Gabriel in particular has been crying and being so vocal since his mom & littermates have left. :( He seems so much more needy than his sister, and I've been indulging the two. It was time for them to be tucked into jail for the night...easier than dealing with dogs cleaning the potty, stealing the food etc. They both have been extra loving this afternoon....sort of uncanny! :eek: They were so busy playing before, I hardly got a chance for snuggles with them. :( I think they know things have changed. :(

Laura's Babies
09-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Awe man!!!! To me it is so sad when they have to leave their Mom and their litter mates leave and they are all alone. No wonder thay are wanting attention, they are so lonesome... Give them pleanty of attention, snuggles and loving!

catmandu
09-18-2004, 08:50 AM
We wish all the little Ones,Good Helath,on thier way,to the Furr Ever Home,taht All Pets Deserve!

lizzielou742
09-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Aw :( I'm glad they checked out OK though!

QueenScoopalot
09-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Awe man!!!! To me it is so sad when they have to leave their Mom and their litter mates leave and they are all alone. No wonder thay are wanting attention, they are so lonesome... Give them pleanty of attention, snuggles and loving!
I'm giving them all the loving their little sweet hearts desire. Crummy rainy day here, so they've been snuggled together with me on the couch! :D