PDA

View Full Version : RIP Uncle Jerry

chrissycat21
09-17-2004, 09:49 AM
My uncle died on Tuesday. My aunt found him in his study that morning laying on the floor. They took him to the hospital and were told he should be ok. He had a heart attack and just never woke up. :( This was all really sudden, he was only 56. They didn't know of any heart trouble.

His kids (my cousins) are about my age, 12 and 10. It still hasen't sunk in for them. They still act like he is going to walk in the room any second now. I just feel really bad for them. They shouldn't be with out their dad. He was a great guy, always smiling and laughing. They should have to grow up with out him.

I just felt like talking about this to someone. My family isn't really in the mood for talking. Even though I wasn't extremely close to him, I will miss him. The last time I saw him was less than 2 weeks ago, and he was jumping in a moon walk with my cousins and I.

His funeral is today, I have to get ready.

RIP Uncle Jerry.

pitc9
09-17-2004, 09:55 AM
I am sorry to hear of you loss.

RIP Uncle Jerry

slick
09-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Chrissy, my heart goes out to you. After such a sudden death it's hard to come to grips with everything. Talking about it is good. Years ago my friend Carol lost her husband tragically from a fall from the 14th floor of a highrise. He was a construction worker. Carol said that the best therapy was to talk about it right away, and that she did. She also encouraged her children, then 6, 8, and 9 to talk about it too. It really helped in the healing.

56 is such a young age to be taken. RIP Uncle Jerry.:(

jazzcat
09-17-2004, 10:31 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. What a shock for all of you. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Kiia
09-17-2004, 10:33 AM
My condolences to you and your family. :( Sorry to hear of your Uncles passing.

Logan
09-17-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss. :( I will keep your family and Uncle Jerry in my prayers.

K9soul
09-17-2004, 01:49 PM
My sympathies on the loss of your dear Uncle Jerry. I will pray for your family in this time of grief and mourning. :(

manda_moo87
09-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Chrissy, so sorry to hear about your dear uncle... how heart breaking. :( You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Uncle Jerry