PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Gamers!

Kiia
09-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Sooooo has anyone picked up The Sims 2 or Fable yet? I'll probably pick up one of them this weekend (or both if I can swing it :D, and if Fable is even out yet here too, lol), actually I'll see if the video store has Fable in to rent.

Gimmie the scoop on your thoughts of them. :)

K9soul
09-17-2004, 08:43 AM
My husband picked up Sims 2 and has been pretty engrossed in it. I have watched him play some and it's pretty funny/entertaining. I don't know about the other game :)

dukedogsmom
09-17-2004, 09:19 AM
I don't know if I'd like the Sims 2 or not. I don't like the fact that they only have a certain amount of time to live, or the fact that they can become pregnant(even men!) I think I'll stick to the Sims Online.

chrissycat21
09-17-2004, 09:52 AM
I wanted the Sims 2 but the sims won't work on my computer any more. My disc drive or something isn't fast enough or something.:rolleyes:

Kiia
09-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Fable is for the XBox.

Dukedogsmom, I didn't know that.. guess I should read reviews first before making the purchase then to find out what other "surprises" to expect. Men could get pregnant too? :confused: That's a little silly.

slleipnir
09-17-2004, 11:49 AM
I don't have an x-box which I think is what you use for Fable. I'm a little sick of the sims too XD haha

dukedogsmom
09-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Kiia
Dukedogsmom, I didn't know that.. guess I should read reviews first before making the purchase then to find out what other "surprises" to expect. Men could get pregnant too? :confused: That's a little silly.
Yeah, I heard the get abducted by aliens. Sounds off the wall to me.

K9soul
09-17-2004, 01:32 PM
Hm I don't know much about the male pregnancy thing, David never said anything about that and I never saw anything about it. I looked around a bit on the net and saw some rumors before release about alien abduction but haven't seen anything about it while watching hubby play.

I did see someone who posted on a sims message board that their sim kids got abducted by aliens in Sims 1 after they kept looking through the telescope all the time.

Maybe it's just an optional thing for those who want a silly factor or maybe even for people who believe the possibility of it, who knows :p.

I did read that the new sims can die of old age though.