PDA

View Full Version : Samson

LorraineO
09-17-2004, 05:30 AM
wowsers,, youre a handsome devil indeed!!!!!

congrats on being our DOTD!

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-17-2004, 05:55 AM
SAMSON!!

You indeed are one HANDSOME pup!!

I am so happy that you have found yourself a wonderful furrever home! You are so cute and I know you bring a lot of smiles to your families faces!

CONGRATULATIONS for being DOTD! I hope you have an extra wonderful day today full of pig ears and extra time on the BIG BED!! :)

bsherman
09-17-2004, 06:58 AM
What a gorgeous face, Samson you are lucky to have a family that loves you so much. Happy Pet of the Day! :)

senorita02
09-17-2004, 07:26 AM
Congrats Samson you are soooo cute im so glad you found a home where you are loved so much!

Rachel
09-17-2004, 07:34 AM
Samson, you handsome devil you (Lorraine's intro bears repeating) You are here to steal hearts...I just know it because you have stolen mine. What a good boy you are to appreciate having your face washed. I had to point that out to my Hannah, who resents it and insists on being *paid*, and to Tucker who merely endures it.

Samson, your picture is too perfect for words. There you are right on the Big Bed where you belong, and the flowers on that bedspead are a marvelous contrast to the big, strong brave dog you are.

I am so glad you were able to find such a wonderful second family. I know your first family must miss you something awful, but I do hope they know that you found the best home and so much love. Maybe they will even see you as Dog of the Day!

LHCamry
09-17-2004, 08:08 AM
Samson,

You are a very handsome fellow. You are very lucky to have a family that loves you very much.:) :) :)

pipersmom
09-17-2004, 08:41 AM
Samson, you big handsome hunk! You will no doubt steal many hearts today being our DOTD!!

Something about your piggy back rides with your human brother rings a bell with me. Has your Mommy perhaps posted pictures in one of the forums before? Either way, the idea of you riding on your brother's back just brings a huge grin to my face.

Congratulations Samson, hunka hunka DOTD!!!

Jax
09-17-2004, 11:06 AM
What a handsome man you are Samson!! You have a beautiful face and sound like such an awesome buddy! Samson rocks!! :cool: :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Congratulations to you dear Samson!:):):) Oh, how your beautiful Boxer face and your heartwarming story or rescue has captured my heart!!! Yes, right there on the big bed is exactly where you belong:) I'm so happy to hear that you found your way to such a loving forever home Samson, complete with skin brother and all the pig ears your heart desires:) You are one of the lucky ones sweetheart! And as your mommy says, we can only hope that more families choose the rescue route, giving another very special and deserving doggie the life he/she deserves! I'm sure today you and your brother (and dancing partner:D) Cliff and your proud and adoring mommy and daddy are going to enjoy an extra special day, filled with loads of hugs, kisses and maybe a trip to WalMart:D Samson, we;re honored to name you our most handsome, loving and deserving Dog of the Day honoree! I wish for you all, a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship! Hugs and happy tails wags to you precious Samson from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

kittenwhiskerz
09-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Dear Sampson,

You are the first boxer that I have actually fallen in love with! :0 You are so sweet! Congratulations on your honor and I am glad to have met you.

KW ~CA~

K9soul
09-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Charming Samson, what a looker you are! Your Mom's story of adoption and rescue warmed my heart, and I just couldn't stop admiring your gorgeous self. You are the perfect example of what wonderful companions can be found at shelters and rescue organizations all around us. What a wonderful, loving family you have, and I know you return every bit of that love and devotion with all of your sweet heart.

Congratulations, Samson, our very charming and handsome Dog of the Day!