PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite season?

teenster3
09-16-2004, 09:31 PM
I like the changes in all of them but I would have to say Spring is my favorite! I love when the flowers start to bloom & the weather is going to be nicer towards summer.:)

sammy101
09-16-2004, 09:46 PM
i love winter,i live in Texas now,but when we were living in Germany and in canada i loved the snow!
Texas has nice winters,its like perfect temperature,and no mosquitos!!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-16-2004, 09:50 PM
I'm an autumn baby... so autumn for me! :)

Desert Arabian
09-16-2004, 09:57 PM
Spring- there are tons of baby animals running around all over- school gets out soon for the summer- it starts getting warmer- not too hot not to cold

Fall- Wisconsin is by far one of the prettiest states in the fall- it starts cooling off which is really nice- the air is crisp and fresh feeling- the disgusting bugs start dying!! I was born in November so I love the fall season a lot.

It's a tie between spring and fall.

Summer is ok, mainly because school is out- but the nasty bugs are all around torturing me and it gets too hot a lot of the times and I am not used to it.

Tonya
09-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Winter. I LOVE the rain. Also, Autumn because I LOVE Halloween.

shais_mom
09-16-2004, 10:42 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE FALL!
It's my favorite!

Kfamr
09-16-2004, 10:52 PM
Depends on where i'm at.

Florida... is there such thing as seasons?
I guess "winter" would be my favorite because you're able to walk outside without drenching in sweat within 5 minutes.

Up north, like in Michigan and Ohio, I like the summer.

PJ's Mom
09-16-2004, 11:04 PM
While its said that here in Texas we only have 2 seasons... summer and winter, I voted for fall. :) After the scorching temps we usually have during the summer, it's great when it gets cool enough to open the windows. :)

jazzcat
09-16-2004, 11:20 PM
I voted for summer but I love the fall too.

popcornbird
09-17-2004, 12:52 AM
Winter and spring. I actually like all 4 seasons here (though I wished it snowed during the winter), but winter and spring are my favorites.

I love winter because its always nice to get nice, refreshing rain after a whole year of almost nothing. :p Winter is the only time of the year we REALLY get rain. I also love the cool weather. I love feeling cold, as long as its not TOO cold. I love going to bed at night and feeling all cozy and warm. During the summer, feeling hotter than you already are when you lie in bed isn't the best of feelings. ;) I also love being able to drive to the mountains to spend time in the snow. While we don't do that every year, it is awesome when we do. I know living in snowy areas can be hard when you have to clean your driveway/cars every morning, but there's nothing better than having snow while on vacation.

I love spring because the weather is just BEAUTIFUL during that season. The blossoms, new leaves on trees, baby birds, gushing waterfalls/rivers in national parks, etc. just bring a sense of happiness to your soul. Spring is very lively, and beautiful.

Personally, I think every season has its own charm. Summer and Fall are very nice in their own ways too.

CathyBogart
09-17-2004, 02:00 AM
Fall is my favorite....It's starting to cool down, it's gorgeous outside...and my Samhain celebrations are one of the highlights of my year!

davidpizzica
09-17-2004, 02:55 AM
I definitely like the winter season (not necessarily the snow shoveling!) because it's the christmas season and my birthday is December 12th! Snow is SO pretty!

Pam
09-17-2004, 07:29 AM
I have always loved fall the best. When I was little I looked forward to it because my birthday is in November. Then when I stopped getting excited about having birthdays :p I still loved fall. I wish summer was a little shorter and fall was a little longer. Love those crisp days when you need to wear a light jacket!

Rachel
09-17-2004, 07:46 AM
Hands down, no doubt about it....FALL. The best thing is that this year we had FALL all summer long! It was wonderful and now I get to enjoy Fall's Fall!

Kiia
09-17-2004, 08:41 AM
Another Fall vote here! I love the leaves changing color, the air, the weather being not too hot or cold, just put on an extra long sleeved sweater and you're set. Second favorite would probably be Spring.

Samantha Puppy
09-17-2004, 08:43 AM
In January and February, I love winter. By March, I'm ready for spring. In April and May, I love spring. By June, I'm ready for summer. In July and August, I love summer. By September I'm ready for autumn. In October and November, I love autumn. By December I'm ready for winter.

K9soul
09-17-2004, 08:46 AM
Definitely spring is my favorite here. That first spring rainshower, the first plants coming up, the leaves coming out on the trees after a long bare winter, the birds singing their songs, I just love it. I enjoy autumn as well as far as the colors and the weather, but I'm always a bit down too as I watch all the leaves fall and everything die back. Winters are long and cold in Minnesota.

pitc9
09-17-2004, 09:59 AM
FALL!!!!

I was born on the First Day of Fall, I was married on Oct 13th

I just LOVE the leaves.. all the colors....

Tina
09-17-2004, 10:02 AM
I love Fall!

My husband and I were married on September 25th a few days after beginning of fall.