PDA

View Full Version : Pet stain and smell removers???

LorraineO
09-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Does anyone have the name of a good product that removes animal smells in furniture,,, specifically,, urine? Ray christened the couch royally last night,, 2 times!!! It got soaked,, I cleaned the best I can,, but its still got a smell........ :mad: Needless to say,, he is now banned from any and all furniture for the time being!!!!

I live in Canada..... HELP!!!!

tatsxxx11
09-16-2004, 06:01 PM
I swear by "Nature's Miracle!" It's available at most pet supply stores and some grocery stores too! Not sure though if it's available in Canada:( If you have a Petco, PetsMart, they should have it. Poor pup is really in the "dog house," huh?:eek: Be good Ray:)!!!

aly
09-16-2004, 06:06 PM
I swear by Nature's Miracle too!

micki76
09-16-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
I swear by "Nature's Miracle!" It's available at most pet supply stores and some grocery stores too!

That's the best stuff invented. Ever. I used to use Simple Solution, but was forced to but Nature's Miracle when our Petsmart was sold out of the Simple Solution. I have been very impressed by it and it's all I buy now.

Dot
09-16-2004, 09:26 PM
It's natural for your new doggie to want to "mark" things in a new place. When he realizes he's home, he should stop doing it before long. If you can't watch him constantly, try having him wear a belly band, and don't take it off until you let him outside. He should soon get the idea.

:-D

lovemyshiba
09-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Another vote for Nature's Miracle:D

I always have a bottle or 2 on hand--it works great!!

LorraineO
09-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Dot
It's natural for your new doggie to want to "mark" things in a new place. When he realizes he's home, he should stop doing it before long. If you can't watch him constantly, try having him wear a belly band, and don't take it off until you let him outside. He should soon get the idea.

He isnt marking,, he isa baby and having accidents.... He is now asking to go outside... A very smart baby boy considering he is only been here for 48 hours now and is just 3 months old....

I will have to see if this Nature stuff is available in Canada:)

bsherman
09-17-2004, 06:26 AM
The folks here at works all say Natures Miricle, so seems does everyone on PT. Hope it works. I remember when we got Tawny, I kept saying was Bert like this to train. Yep, I just forgot about puppies. He looks like such a sweetie, I bet your having a fun time.

LorraineO
09-17-2004, 07:50 AM
Well today is my first day alone with them both,,, Lucy is sleeping on the couch,, as per her usual,,, and the baby,, he floows me everywhere,,, lol,, I did manage to sneak up to the bathroom alone when he was sleeping,,,,:D :D

So farso good.... its change for me tho,,, My usual routine is a tad altered,,,,,, for now anyways,,, I have GOT to get him into obeidience ASAP,, he is gonna be a big boy and I want him well behaved....

Already,, he is beginning to bark when Lucy does,,, ARGHHHHH
:p

pitc9
09-17-2004, 07:55 AM
another vote for Nature's Miracle!!

Dot
09-17-2004, 10:12 AM
"He is now asking to go outside... A very smart baby boy considering he is only been here for 48 hours now and is just 3 months old.... "

That's great! Good luck!