PDA

View Full Version : Basic Adobe Photoshop tutorials in the works

slleipnir
09-16-2004, 05:24 PM
I've made Photoshop tutorials before, but no one ever used them. I really want to make something that will be helpful. I don't know that the basics are all that useful, but I know I even am learning things about the tools that I never knew. (have to do a lot of experimenting to figure out exactly what they do T_T)

Anyway, I've only done a few pages so far. I plan to have almost everything on this page clickable (you click on the picture (IE, paintbrush) to see what it does..) Also I plan to explain layers and other things. Let me know what you think? Also if you're an adobe user what are some things you'd want to see in a tutorial?

http://tainted-sky.net/Untitled-1.html

swimma253
09-16-2004, 05:28 PM
wow thanks! :D I dont have adobe but usually i can fingure out the same devices on Paint shop pro! ;)

Carly

CamCamPup33
09-16-2004, 05:31 PM
Wow hash!

I think thats so generous of you to take the time out of your life to help people with the things that they need help with. As for the looks, i think it looks absolutley great!

Good job! :)

slleipnir
09-16-2004, 05:32 PM
Thanks :D It's still far from finished XD I hope it will be helpful this time o_O

dukedogsmom
09-16-2004, 06:36 PM
I would probably use them if I had it. I know you made a valiant effort to give it to me and I thank you.

slleipnir
09-16-2004, 09:04 PM
lol well I want to burn it so if I can find the proper files needed to get it to burn/work then I can resend it to you :) I've done it for someone else