PDA

View Full Version : Matthew!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-16-2004, 05:30 AM
MATTHEW!!!!

YOU ARE ADORABLE!! I think I am in love with you!! I could sit and look at your picture all day long!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MATTHEW... I hope you have a wonderful day as COTD!... I hope you get lots of extra yummy treats and lots and lots of kitty kisses!! :)

Pam
09-16-2004, 06:27 AM
Matthew is STUNNINGLY handsome!!! :cool: I can't help but marvel at the wonderful timing of the finding of Matthew so recently after the passing of his human's kitty. I know that Matthew and Alex must surely be the hit of your neighborhood. I think I would be just like the kids in the neighborhood and hope to get a glimpse of them when they are outside. Of course I would be down on the ground cuddling them both. :) Congratulations to handsome Matthew, our Thursday Cat of the Day! :cool:

Barbara
09-16-2004, 07:41 AM
Matthew, you are sooooo handsome with your brown silky fur. And you are quite the traveller- having come all the way fro Bangkok.

I am so happy that you found a good home and hope you don't miss the climate too much:)

kittykay
09-16-2004, 07:52 AM
Dearest Matthew, you are, wow, a "real" Siamese cat!! Do you really have yellow eyes, or is that just the camera making you look like that? You are a very handsome lad, and I congratulate you on your special day--many, many happy, healthy years may you and your people have together!

catmandu
09-16-2004, 08:23 AM
All The Found Cats,especially the Siamese Squad,love that the Cat Of The Day,is Siamese!And waht a handsome Siamese,BoBo,Rocca,and Prcious,and Dianes kness are weak! A Specail Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAOOOOOW To Matthew,from all,of us,especially The Lady Siamese!Mighty Matthew COTD!

smokey the elder
09-16-2004, 08:37 AM
What a gorgeous cat you are, Matthew! You look like a really dark Siamese. You don't seem the worse for your long journey.:)

kuhio98
09-16-2004, 09:41 AM
G :eek: R G E :eek: U S !!!!

Mathew -- You take my breath away. What a beautiful boy you are.

Bari_d
09-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Oh Matthew, you really are one of the most remarkably handsome boys I've ever seen - what dramatic features and shiny coat. You story is a sweet one - glad you and Alex made the transition to the US OK - we hope you have long and happy lives! It is just delightful to meet you today - Catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

sasha the cat
09-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Me-eow! You're handsome...and a world traveller! My KatMa and I think you're pretty spiffy and special.

Enjoy all the attention today; you're our Star and you deserve the attention.

Mew, mew, purrzzzz to you & kittykisses too.

Sasha & her KatMa

Jax
09-16-2004, 11:41 AM
What an impressive cat you are Matthew - and allll the way from Bangkok!! You have such a pretty face - you rock!! :cool: :) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Matthew
I have to agree with everyone else, you are one handsome fellow!

Your sweet picture sure brought a smile :D to my face today!

Congratualtions on being our special Cat of the Day today!:)

kittenwhiskerz
09-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Thank you for sharing your pretty self with us today Matthew! You look just like a delicious chocolate bar with milk chocolate up to dark chocolate included! I'm so happy for you and your wonderful family. :)

KW ~CA~

Don Juan's mom
09-16-2004, 05:48 PM
All hail to the feline King of Siam, Matthew!

Wishing you long life and lots of treats and fun with your brother and your human family on your special day! :cool:

Liz

Dan Holder
09-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Beautiful cat, sounds like a nice one, too. Hate to say it, but a kitty like Matthew might need a close watch by his humans when he is outside. Good luck.

Gail Wolfe
09-16-2004, 06:04 PM
:eek: GASP! WOW! AND ON AND ON! Matthew, you are STUNNING. I think I will have to put you on my desktop for a while. :cool: Flippy Tail and The Tummy Rub Kid are in total agreement! :D and send their congrats on being "Cat O Day"

lisalee
09-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Congrats! Matthew you are sooooo handsome!! I love your color and your eyes, you look so very sweet. :)

felinefanatic
09-16-2004, 07:52 PM
:D :D :D Congratulations Matthew,you are not only the "star" of your neighborhood,now you are also the star cat of the day!!! You are a handsome kitty for sure!;) ;)

karlyb
09-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Matthew, you are so gorgeous and exotic-looking. You have the darkest brown I've ever seen on a siamese and the lightest eyes. My little tuxedo kitty Jack is also a bob-tail and it is so cute to watch him from behind when he runs. Matthew, you are a world traveller and we're glad you are here to be our esteemed COTD!

Frostfrog
09-16-2004, 11:34 PM
I'm pretty certain that Matthew is doing a fine job at improving relations between the US and Thailand. I think all diplomats should be cats.