PDA

View Full Version : Thank You all so much

Tracey
09-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Thank you all so much. My heart goes out to everyone, and it helps just to know that there are people out there who understand. My whole family is upset, I have not been able to have a child, and my brother and his wife decided no on that. So Tyler was my moms 1st (grandson) And she really doted on him. She is pretty broken up. And my other babys are lost without him. I know they know what happened, and are grieving too. And Anna my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and all of you on this wonderful site. _

pipersmom
09-21-2004, 10:48 AM
Tracey,

I'm sorry that I'm just seeing your post about your precious boy Tyler. I know exactly what you mean about not having children, as my animals are my babies also. That first dog that comes into your life and steals your heart is so hard to lose. Just know that you will reunite one day, so Tyler isn't really lost to you forever. He'll wait patiently for you, but in the meantime is playing, romping and watching over his Mommy from the Bridge.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you, your Mom and your other babies at this time.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

tatsxxx11
10-21-2004, 04:11 PM
My babies are my kids too so I know just how you feel:( My heart is with you and your family. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra