PDA

View Full Version : My poor sweet JezzaBelle=(

kt_luvs_kitties
09-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Today I went searching for my kitty JezzaBelle, She has been gone for 3 days now. I could not find her again, so I went to my Grandmothers house to watch her for a couple of hours. On my way back home I found my kitty Jezzabelle, Passed away on the side of the road. It does not look as if she got hit by a car, rather she was on her way home and a dog got ahold of her=( when I went to put her into a box, a black chow came from across the street but I schooed him away. I feel so terrible about this, seeing as I was the one to put her out, and the last thing I did was scold her butt and yell at her.
I am so sorry JezzaBelle. I am so very sorry for what I did to you and what happened after that. I am so ashamed of myself. I wish their was a button that could take back time. or a button to stop this hurt.
Rest peacefully baby, and even if when you went to the RB thinking mommy did not love you and was mad, I was not and I am still not. I just hope you forgive me, And think of me and want to be there when I cross. Love on Bigsby and Kilo and Scruffy, they will love you back.

Thank you all for listening, and please pray that she went over without any pain. :(

Logan
09-15-2004, 09:44 PM
What a horrible situation!!!!! :( I read your other post. :( :(

Rest in peace, sweet JezzaBelle.

AmberLee
09-15-2004, 09:48 PM
OMG! Rest in Peace, dear JezzaBelle. Enjoy frolicking at the bridge, little girl.

{{{cyberhugs}}}, what an awful experience for you. So sorry that this happened.

:( :( :(

rg_girlca
09-15-2004, 09:57 PM
I am so, so sorry for your loss, but please do not blame yourself.
You said in your other thread that Jezzabelle also goes outside, so this unfortunate tragedy happened whether you were mad at her or not. Jezzabelle knows how much you loved her and has forgiven you and will be waiting for you to join her when the time comes.

I pray and hope that you find comfort and peace in the fond memories you made together.

Rest In Peace sweet Jezzabella.

jazzcat
09-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Oh I am so sorry.:( :(

Rest in Peace sweet JezzaBelle.

kimlovescats
09-15-2004, 11:52 PM
How very sad!:( :(
(((HUGS)))

emily_the_spoiled
09-16-2004, 07:34 AM
I am sorry sorry about Jezzabelle. I can't begin to imagine what you are feeling. :( :(

She will now be playing at the RB waiting for you.

catmandu
09-16-2004, 09:01 AM
JezzaBelle knows that she was bad that day,and doesnt blame you,for the smack! It was just bad timing,that she ran,into that Bad Dog! She is a Pet Angel now,and wants you,to know,how much she loves you,and plaese dont beat yourself,up about what happened! She will always love you,as you are ,and always will be ,her Meowmie!

Mandy-Lee
09-16-2004, 07:32 PM
So sorry for your loss. Know that you and JezzaBelle are in my thoughts & prayers. She loves you no matter what. They're always forgiving, just like most of us should be ;) Keep your chin up and think good thoughts of your baby. I know it's hard b/c it's still so fresh in your mind. May she RIP.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-17-2004, 12:16 AM
I just wanted to thank you all for your kind and heartfelt replies and prayers, It really does mean so much to me. Many people would not understand what I and my family are going through, but here at Pettalk, you all do and I am very glad to be a part of such a wonderful website of loving pet owners. Thank you so much.

ramanth
09-17-2004, 08:52 AM
RIP JezzaBelle. :(

Killearn Kitties
09-17-2004, 10:04 AM
What a terrible experience for you. :(

Rest in peace JezzaBelle.

slick
09-17-2004, 10:08 AM
I'm sure JezzaBelle hold no hard feelings toward you. Don't blame yourself. She's playing happily at the RB now and is watching over you and your family.

RIP little Jezzie. :(

krazyaboutkatz
09-18-2004, 12:50 AM
How sad.:( I'm so sorry to hear about JezzaBelle's passing. RIP sweet kitty.:(

Laura's Babies
09-18-2004, 08:50 AM
How very, very sad! ((((HUGS)))) to you and your family.

Cataholic
09-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Prayers for you at this most difficult time. RIP, sweet Jezzabelle.