PDA

View Full Version : An Appeal To Klc...

MULTICATMOM
09-15-2004, 08:37 PM
PRETTY PLEASE!! WITH SUGAR ON TOP!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE A BUSY, BUSY LADY THESE DAYS.... HERE COMES THE BUT I'D LOVE TO SHOW OFF!!!! JAS & NANCY:D :D EVERYONE COULD SEE HOW ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL JAS IS:D :D HOW LUCKY I AM GETTING!!!! NANCY, I LACK THE WORDS ...
CUTE
CUDDLEY
KISSABLE, ETC...:D ;)

DEFINETLY CATS 4 KEEPS !!!!

jazzcat
09-15-2004, 10:52 PM
MCM - I was having a blonde moment and thought you were adopting two kittens but I guess you are talking about momma Jasmine. Are you thinking about taking her too?

I'd love to see pictures too Kim. Of course if you just happen to come across a certain other kitten to photograph that wouldn't be bad either.:D

kimlovescats
09-15-2004, 10:55 PM
My oh my you two ... what do you think I do all day, play with kittens and take pictures of them all day??? :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:
Hmmph ... I'll see what I can do tomorrow! Have a bad cold (waaah) and got no sleep last night ... finally fell asleep at 9:00am and didn't get up until 3:00pm ...so, needless to say, I am behind on my days' work! :D

Check back tomorrow, if you two can hold your breath that long without passing out!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

catmandu
09-16-2004, 08:48 AM
The Found Cats,have been visiting,and know how busy Kim,is,and those Cats,are worth waiting,for!

MULTICATMOM
09-16-2004, 12:06 PM
MOM, WHO NEVER GOES TO THE DR, HAD TO GO WITH A COLD:( I HOPE YOURS IS NOT THAT BAD!!
JC-I DECIDED INSTEAD OF 2 BABIES I'D GET NANCY-THE BABY & JAS THE MOM!!!!:) SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! :D I 'M SO EXETREMELY THRILLED THAT SHE'LL BE LIVING HERE:D :) :D I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW HER OFF!! NANCY'S A KITTEN CUTE...BUT KLC KNOW'S I LOVE THOSE 'GROWN-UPS!!!

jazzcat
09-16-2004, 12:12 PM
MCM - I hope I get to meet you some day becaused I'd love to hug your neck for taking Jasmine!!!! You just made my day telling me that!:D

MULTICATMOM
09-16-2004, 12:33 PM
WHENEVER YOU WANT!!:D

Laura's Babies
09-16-2004, 01:16 PM
Personally, I would like to see some Tabitha pictures asap... Now that the storm is gone, I will have to go back to work any day now.. MCM, you are getting the Mom and Baby? Bless your heart! Yes, we need to see the pic's.. I know you just want to admire your (soon to be) babies. How LUCKY!!

christa
09-16-2004, 01:22 PM
MCM: I am THRILLED that you are going to adopt Jas as well!!! That is awesome! She's gonna be a very lucky kitty! And how great is it that Nancy will get to keep her mom?!?!

Bless you, MCM, you've made my day!

jenluckenbach
09-16-2004, 08:14 PM
OOOOOO

Adopting a mom cat AND a baby. That is the best of BOTH worlds. :D:D:D:D

catmandu
09-17-2004, 09:45 AM
That is great,as now Kitten,and Momma Cat,can be together,in a Furr Ever Home,which must be rare!