PDA

View Full Version : Millie always wants what Chester's got!

micki76
09-15-2004, 06:10 PM
They always want what the other one has, even if it's the very same thing.

LOL, They both got a bully stick, but silly Millie wants the one Chester has! :rolleyes: (you can see where she dropped hers, right next to him!)

She left hers to go and do this for his:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/micki76/kids9-4222.jpg

She wasn't too happy that I wouldn't make him take hers and give her his!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/micki76/kids9-4220.jpg

Then she got mad and turned her back on him:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/micki76/kids9-4223.jpg

Once he finished his, he was ready to start on hers! :eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/micki76/kids9-4228.jpg

ComedyDevil
09-15-2004, 06:23 PM
So cute! I love the picture where she turns her back on Chester - bless her! Squid and Ollie do that too. They have two identical nylabones, theyre exactly the same, yet they'll both fight over the one, and if I try to give them the other one they'll just ignore it. :rolleyes:

Great pics :p

chocolatepuppy
09-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Lacey and Mandy do the same thing! If I give them both a chewbone, Mandy will sit and stare at Lacey till she gets up and leaves it, then Mandy will grab it. I don't care how long it takes, she will wait!:D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Mine do the same thing!

Those pictures are so cute, Micki! Did you get a new digital camera? They look so crisp. :)

I always love seeing your two. :D

popcornbird
09-15-2004, 06:39 PM
LOL! That is too cute! :D Popcorn does that too. If I give them both a piece of bread, he HAS to have the one Muffin has, even if its exactly the same thing. :o

iluvmypets
09-15-2004, 06:41 PM
thats so cute your dogs are so sweet :)

petslover
09-15-2004, 06:54 PM
My pups of the bunch they do that all the time. CoCo always wants what Buster has. Your dogs are really cute! My grandma used to have dogs like that. We had one that looked like Chester. I will post the picture if I can run up on them. His name was Brownie! haha!

micki76
09-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Did you get a new digital camera? They look so crisp. :)

Nope, same camera I got last February. I looove it! :D

Originally posted by popcornbird
LOL! That is too cute! :D Popcorn does that too. If I give them both a piece of bread, he HAS to have the one Muffin has, even if its exactly the same thing. :o

LOL, that's very interesting to know it's not species related. I'm not surprised though, your two are little clowns, too. Hmmmm. Maybe they're terrier tiels. :D

They drive me crazy doing this. It goes on EVERY night.

*pulls hair* They're doing it right now with greenies. :rolleyes: :mad:

KYS
09-15-2004, 10:20 PM
That must be a dog thing.
Rocky always wants what Sheba has.

Remeber that fable where the dog has a bone and
is looking at his reflection in the water.
In his reflection he sees a bigger bone and drops his in the water
to grab the other bone.
NO more bone!

jazzcat
09-15-2004, 11:12 PM
LOL!! That is so funny. Having only Disney I don't really experience that but she does always want whatever food the cats are getting.

pitc9
09-16-2004, 07:13 AM
Mine too!!
Sierra always wants what Buddy has.. no matter what it is!
With pigs ears... I'll hand one to Buddy, he'll run away with it, then start chewing on it right away. I give Sierra hers... she pushes on it with her nose while it's still in my hand... walk away and grab Buddy's. Then Buddy comes to me with this look on his face like. "MOM!!!!! She stole mine again"
So then I hand him the one I tried giving to Sierra, he takes it, then everyone's happy!! :)

Micki, your two are so dang cute!!!

Pam
09-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Such cute pictures and I love the one of Millie sulking! LOL! My two pretty much keep the toys I give them unless they are stuffies and then they play tug-o-war with them. :rolleyes: When I give them their greenies Bella goes off and eats hers very quickly. Ripley walks around with his in his mouth for about 5-10 minutes before he starts eating it. Then when Bella is almost finished hers he starts eating his right in front of her and makes her so envious but she just sits there and watches with the saddest look on her face. :p

cloverfdx
09-16-2004, 09:26 AM
I still think Penny and Millie were seperated at birth, Penny does the exact same thing to poor theo.

Your two are just gorgeous Micki, thanks for sharing with us. :D

primabella
09-16-2004, 09:44 AM
Adorable! :D So Millie leaves hers and tries to get Chester's, who finishes his off and then is ready to start on Millie's.

So in the end, did Millie get any? Hehe :D

micki76
09-16-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by primabella
So in the end, did Millie get any? Hehe :D

LOL, no by then she was too busy pouting. I ended up taking it from Chester and putting it away. :rolleyes:

lute
09-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Millie is a cute pouter.lol:D

K9soul
09-16-2004, 02:36 PM
I had to laugh, mine are the same way of course. Tommy especially always wants whatever Tasha has. If we are outside and he has a log but Tasha picks up a twig, he drops the log and stares at her and tries everything he can think of to distract her so he can get her twig. He will lay right in front of her with his nose a few inches away from the stick and stare at her with his ears cocked. I could switch them around, give her the log and him the twig, but then he wants the log, cause she has it and it must be better than what he got. :rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
09-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Soooooooo cute Micki:D

Isn't it funny how they always want what the others have? I see a lot of that here.