PDA

View Full Version : Flair Videos

dukedogsmom
09-15-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm showing this one first because I didn't think about the way I was shooting it and it's sideways. If there's a way to rotate it, I don't know how. So, here he is begging for a peppermint treat. Those are his favorite! Robin gave him some for the gift swap. I can't make any long videos yet because the card that came with the camera is super small. These two videos is all it holds.

dukedogsmom
09-15-2004, 05:17 PM
This one is when I just got there. I called his name and he and the others all came running. I love having this on video! They weren't so blurry before I had to convert them in the movie maker. Wonder why it changed?

slleipnir
09-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Wow, flair is absolutely gorgeous!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Flair is gorgeous! great videos:D

ComedyDevil
09-15-2004, 05:31 PM
I turned it around for you :D

You can do it in movie maker (right click on the clip, video effects, rotate)

Flair is gorgeous! I love the second video! How old is he? :)

dukedogsmom
09-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Thanks so much! He's 20 and I've had him since he was 10 months old. I knew there had to be a way to turn it around :)

ComedyDevil
09-15-2004, 05:34 PM
20! :eek: He does not look that old! He's lovely. What do you do with him? I ride one of mine, showjumping etc and im trying to teach him to ride western. The other two pull carriages. :)

dukedogsmom
09-16-2004, 06:25 AM
I don't ride any more. I need to get back into it. He and I both will have a rude awakening. He hasn't been ridden in almost two years :eek: He's just spoiled a lot.

lizzielou742
09-16-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
They weren't so blurry before I had to convert them in the movie maker. Wonder why it changed?

Mine do that too. When I convert them, I have to compress them too to keep them within the allowed file size limit for posting, and I think the compressing them causes a loss of quality. At least, that's what happens with my videos. But, your videos look GREAT anyway! They're the clearest ones I've seen here on PT. I must have one of those cameras!!!

(If anyone knows a good compressor program, please let me know! ;) )

cloverfdx
09-16-2004, 09:42 AM
Flair is just stunning :D. Loved the videos thankyou so much for sharing your handsome man with us.

I agree he looks great for 20 years old :D.

RobiLee
09-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Flair is just beautiful! I envy you so much. I have always wanted a horse. Love them! That video of them all running towards you is fantastic. I kept playing it just to watch them run over and over. Can I be nosey and ask why you haven't been riding for so long?

Robin :)

Cincy'sMom
09-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Great videos Val! Maybe next time we get to Florida, we can come visit you and get to meet Flair. He is a gorgeous horse!

dukedogsmom
09-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Well, I've gained weight. I had a fractured skull(done by shoplifters) in 1995. After that, for some reason, I lost all riding confidence. :(

Kfamr
09-16-2004, 10:54 PM
Great videos Val!

You need to get one of him rolling around and shaking off. I still remember those pictures and they were absolutely adorable. they reminded me of a big dog rolling around :p

K9soul
09-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Those are wonderful, I had to watch the one with all the horses running a few times. And thanks to Comedy Devil too, thanks to you I figured out how to use the effects on the movie maker to lighten up a video I had that was too dark to really enjoy. :)

EssTer
09-17-2004, 09:41 AM
URGh... I cant understand why my computer isnt showing me videos from PT? :mad: :confused: :(